We have an exciting opportunity for a highly energised, resilient, confident Executive Assistant. This role will support two members of the Senior Leadership Team to will provide both strategic and operational support ensuring business outcomes are delivered.
How you’ll make a difference…
No two days are the same at TechnologyOne, and if you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are empowered to take ownership, this may be the role for you.
You will leverage your exemplary engagement and influencing skills to positively manage up. You understand the importance of developing strong working relationships across the business and proactively anticipating the needs of our Senior Leadership Team.
What you’ll be doing…
- Diary management - effectively manage and negotiate a complex changing schedule
- Email management – drafting, responding, tracking and delegating tasks
- Conduct minute taking in stakeholder meetings and facilitate actions to completion
- Coordinate travel arrangements and expense claims
- Act a liaison between Senior Leaders and the business by relaying instructions, information and following commitments through to completion
- Create reports and presentations through in-depth data gathering and process management
- Special projects and adhoc administrative duties as required
- Confident, with the ability to think on your feet and predict issues before they arise
- Proactive and resourceful, you will find opportunities, propose solutions, and drive execution
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage up and liaise at all levels
- Empowered to make fact-based decisions and leverage your intuition when required
- Resilience, with an ability to thrive in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain and respect confidentiality
- A great sense of humour – because sometimes you just need to laugh
- Ability to hit the ground running
Who we are...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 to 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hackday!