National People and Culture Manager
- Newly created, senior leadership opportunity driving the development and delivery of people and culture initiatives
- Highly respected, national family owned and operated manufacturing and retailing business
- Attractive salary package, negotiated on experience
About the Organisation
The success story behind Haymes Paint is inspiring. With a history stretching back over 80 years, and four generations of family ownership and values, Haymes Paint exemplify integrity, quality, passion, and commitment.
From its humble beginnings in 1935 Haymes Paint has grown from a small paint manufacturer selling to the local Ballarat community to Australia’s largest family owned and operated manufacturer of premium brand architectural and decorative surface coatings.
About the Opportunity
With the continuing growth of the business, Haymes Paint has an exciting, newly created opportunity for a National People and Culture Manager to join their Executive Leadership team based in Ballarat, Victoria.
With a strong strategic focus on workplace culture within the business, this role will see you driving the development and implementation of people and culture initiatives that support strategic business plans to deliver a best practice approach to employee attraction, engagement, retention, development and recognition.
Some of the more specific responsibilities of the position will include:
- Working with the Executive Leadership team to develop strategies that support the corporate vision;
- Supporting projects to help further strengthen a strong employee culture including employer branding and employee wellbeing;
- Reviewing, enhancing and maintaining the Haymes Paint processes in relation to induction, training & development and succession planning;
- Continuing the development and promoting employee benefits and services; and
- Delivering community involvement programs that are accessible to staff.
To be considered for this position, you will hold significant experience in a similar role with the demonstrated ability to lead and implement best practice employee strategies, training and development across a medium sized organisation with a national footprint.
You will have a solid understanding of HR practices and demonstrate experience in culture strengthening within a business.
Haymes Paint is looking for a mature individual with a collaborative and confident personality who can hit the ground running, review existing processes and frameworks and make continuous improvement recommendations as required.
As the company has a national footprint there will be a requirement for you to have the ability to travel throughout Victoria and interstate during the development and implementation of people and culture initiatives.
Finally, as a proud family owned and operated business, Haymes Paint is looking for someone whose values strongly align with the organisation and who has an understanding and appreciation of the strengths and fundamentals of family business.
About the Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior HR professional to work in partnership with the Executive team to drive an exciting new chapter within the Haymes Paint business and really make it their own.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, negotiated on experience.
Haymes Paint encourages a family-friendly working culture, to ensure you receive a healthy work/life balance.
This is a unique opportunity to take that next step in your career, to have your ideas heard and see them become a reality! Apply Now!