Operations Support Coordinator
- Do you have extensive administration and support experience?
- Highly attractive salary circa $82,248 - $86,533 plus super and generous salary sacrifice options!
- Additional benefits include 6 weeks A/L, relocation assistance, laptop, phone and more!
About the Opportunity
Sunrise Health Service Aboriginal Corporation now has a great opportunity for an Operations Support Coordinator to join their team. This is a full-time role on a 9-month maternity leave contract, commencing in late May.
This role will see you responsible for organising core administrative and operational services for the Primary Health Care (PHC) branch and providing administrative support to the Director of Primary Health Care, Director of Public Health and Planning and other key stakeholders and departments as required.
More specifically, your day-to-day duties may include (but will not be limited to):
- Overseeing the logistics for locum PHC staff placements to cover leave and vacancies as required;
- Supporting and overseeing the SHSAC Travel Coordinator;
- Providing procurement support for key clinical consumables including point of care testing;
- Assisting and supporting the PHC Managers with local recruitment processes;
- Coordinating and facilitating meetings, workshops and planning days; and
- Assisting with Medical Records Requests from external stakeholders.
To view the full Position Description, click here.
To be successful you will have extensive experience in an Administration and support role with proven ability to undertake a wide scope of responsibilities and duties. While not essential, any experience working in a multi-site health service environment, in a remote setting and/or HR experience will be highly regarded.
Sunrise Health Service is looking for an individual with exceptional written and verbal English communication skills, high attention to detail and the ability to manage your time efficiently.
You must be a positive and motivated team player with strong computer literacy (particularly with Microsoft Office suite) and demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
A Certificate IV in Business Administration or similar business qualification would be a distinct advantage.
Importantly, you must have the ability to practice in a sensitive and culturally safe manner.
Please note: Due to the nature of the role, this is not an entry level or junior position and requires someone with extensive administrative experience. It is imperative that you are able to confidently oversee and support other team members as required as well as a good understanding of HR processes.
About the Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to grow and develop their experience by working for this fantastic health organisation!
You will receive an attractive salary circa $82,248 - $86,533 (commensurate with skills and experience) plus super and relocation assistance may also be negotiable for the right person.
Additional benefits include:
- 6 weeks leave per year;
- Up to 10 days of study leave;
- Access to company vehicle for work-related travel;
- Laptop and Phone;
- Accommodation for any overnight stays while working in the communities;
- Salary packaging options up to $15,899 per year.
Working at Sunrise Health Service and living in the Katherine region has lifestyle benefits that are unique to the Northern Territory. With Australia's most stunning landscapes on your doorstep and an incredible outdoor lifestyle on offer, the Northern Territory is the place to be to make the most of life’s adventures.
About the Organisation
Sunrise Health Service Aboriginal Corporation (SHSAC) provides comprehensive primary health care services through nine remote health centres to some 4000 people living in the Katherine East region.
They value their people and are committed to providing culturally respectful holistic health programs blending traditional healing practices with current evidence-based practice to address physical, social, emotional and cultural well-being.
If you are a bright and enthusiastic individual who loves taking on new challenges and developing your existing skillset, don't wait – Apply Now!
Please fill out your details below and provide concise yet detailed answers to the questions.
Your written skills will be assessed for these questions and will act in place of a cover letter for your application.
On the next page, you will be able to upload your resume. Once you have submitted your application you will receive an email confirmation.