Workforce Planning Specialist
How you'll make a difference...
The Workforce Planning function ensures the timely and efficient allocation and deployment of resources, skills and capability across the Consulting business. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team on a six month fixed term contract.
What you'll be doing...
Supporting our Workforce Planning Leader to effectively deliver and manage resources to our Consulting business.
- Support the smooth allocation and deployment of resources ensuring continuity of resources on projects
- Assist forecasting resource demand and identify areas of risk by monitoring, reviewing and reporting on resource allocation and deployment
- Build collaboration and cross functional relationships to support effective Consulting delivery and to support customer requirements.
- Ensuring accurate documentation regarding resource allocation and team member skills is being maintained
- Advising on realistic expectations for resources and providing alternate resource solutions where applicable
- Manage resource data in the workforce management tool
Continuous Improvement Deliverables
- Continually challenge the status quo and drive enhancements to our processes, products and enablement.
- Ensure systems, processes and costs are continually managed and reviewed to identify ways to reduce costs and improve our efficiencies.
- Remain at all times compliant with our policies & procedures and proactively raise improvements where appropriate.
- Ensuring compliance with work health and safety requirements and policies.
- Knowledge of effective workforce management processes
- Understanding of project management and project capability requirements
- Experience analysing financial data to ensure effective allocation of resources to meet customer project demand
- Good communication skills, including the ability to effectively and maturely communicate in writing and verbally with stakeholders across all levels
- Ability to translate customer requirements and allocate the most appropriate resource to support their business and project needs
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Who we are ...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 - 5 years so career opportunities are abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.