Our Group and Growth Plans
Scout Talent is part of Scout Talent Group - a group of Australian companies dedicated to recruitment marketing, talent attraction and digital innovation.
Our Group brands are comprised of:
- RecruitShop - offering a simple and effective flat-fee recruitment product aimed at SMEs
- Employment Office - a recruitment marketing organisation that makes it easy for mid-sized organisations to attract, recruit and onboard the best talent
- Scout Talent - a recruitment tech business, offering best of breed talent engagement, recruitment and onboarding software to mid- and large-sized organisations around the world
- NetEngine - a custom software, web and mobile development company that works with start-ups and established organisations all over the world to bring their digital visions to life
Together we have over 100 employees and offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Vancouver.
Our steady growth over the last decade, coupled with our services-enabled-software strategy, sets us up well for our three year plan to IPO.
It’s an exciting time to join the team and we’re looking for A-Players who want to contribute to and be part of what will be a busy, challenging, rewarding next stage in our evolution.
What will you be doing?
We are now looking for a full-time Marketing Executive to join our Employer Branding team in Brisbane.
As the competition for top talent continues to heat up, employers are starting to understand the importance of having a strong Employer Brand. However, as Employer Branding is an emerging area of focus in the recruitment space, many businesses don't have the resources or understanding to successfully execute it correctly. That's where you come in.
Reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer, you'll deliver innovative Employer Branding services to our clients. This will include three key facets:
- Using research and engagement to help clients understand their employer brand and the opportunities and challenges ahead of them
- Crafting their recruitment marketing messaging, particularly their Employee Value Proposition - the 'why work for us'
- Delivering ongoing marketing services such as content creation, social media activity, email campaigns
On any given day you'll find yourself splitting your time between the following:
- Working with our sales team, acting as the expert in all things recruitment marketing and employer branding, with the goal of helping to grow sales;
- Interviewing employees to capture their stories and perceptions;
- Assessing employee-related data and researching clients and their competitors online;
- Turning your findings into powerful marketing messaging which helps clients engage powerfully with prospective candidates;
- Creating content and campaigns which bring our clients' talent offer and culture to life, including promotional and testimonial video content;
- Defining and executing LinkedIn brand strategies; and
- Jumping into any other task that may need to be done - you'll be joining a small team for now, and will wear many different hats!
We're looking for someone with a few years' experience in Marketing, who's ready to take on a new challenge and develop expertise within the Employer Branding space. There's lots of variation and the need to manage competing priorities in this job, so if you've held a multifaceted internal marketing role and/or you've worked with an array of clients in an agency role, this will be a good fit.
Due to the diverse and autonomous nature of the position, ideally you will bring a mix of account management, creative, and operational skills. You will be well-organised, with a preference for following process, identifying and implementing efficiencies, and working within structure. It's also crucial you be a motivated self-starter with a results focused mindset, who's interested in helping to build our EB team and grow this area of the business.
A key component of this position will be connecting with prospects and engaging with clients on a regular basis, both over the phone and face to face. As such, it is important you are well presented and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a varied and interesting role within the exciting world of recruitment marketing. As we gain more clients and develop the team over the next 12 months there will also be opportunities to advance into leadership and continue your professional development.
You'll be rewarded with a remuneration package made up of an attractive base salary, super, and performance-based incentives (OTE of $70,000 - $80,000).
Our office is centrally located in Milton, with Brisbane river views and a short walk to transport, cafes and shops.
You'll be well supported by our CMO, Sales & Account Management team, and Specialist Delivery teams who know the ropes and are invested in helping you and our Employer Branding business succeed.
We value innovation, enthusiasm, ownership, transparency and wellbeing.
Our company culture is really important to us and we celebrate success with regular shout-outs on our internal social network, ringing bells when a new sale comes in, quarterly awards nights/parties, and an annual overseas weekend rewards for our High Achievers (we just returned from a trip to Vegas!). As much as we recognise and reward our people, we also place importance on focus and self-discipline. It's a good balance.
We've achieved over 15 years of profitable growth, and have increased revenue year-on-year. We’re a stable, proven organisation rather than a risky start-up. As mentioned earlier, we have a three-year plan to IPO. It’s a good time to join.