Senior Contract Administrator
- Want to be a part of a steadily growing organisation where you can enjoy the opportunity to work on exciting construction projects under $10 million?
- Looking for a company that values their employees and their everyday wellbeing?
- Senior Contract Administrator role now available in Brisbane!
- Attractive remuneration package circa $140,000 incl. super and a car allowance.
About the Organisation
Over the last decade, Oasis Construction (Aust) has embraced the positive values of our founder, Michael Weller to evolve into a construction company that embodies the high-level of professionalism and service demanded by our clients. This foundation is underpinned by a deep sense of honesty, integrity and a continual commitment to improvement.
Our passion and experience is focused within the education, healthcare, retail and commercial sectors. Our accomplishments throughout these sectors have earned us a strong reputation for employing the right people to produce the results our clients' desire. Whether we are completing a refreshing fit-out or an exciting new-build, we are always up for the challenge.
For more information on the organisation, please visit the website here.
About the Opportunity
Oasis Construction (Aust) now has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Senior Contract Administrator to join their team in Brisbane.
Reporting to the Director and/or the Project Manager, your primary responsibility will be to effectively manage the procurement and administration activities of project works in accordance with our well-established processes and procedures.
More specifically, some of your key duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Administering multiple projects so they remain on schedule and on budget;
- Preparing subcontractor tender packages, scope of works, contract documentation and procurement schedules;
- Creating, managing and answering project RFIs;
- Cost reporting, cash-flow management, negotiating payment terms with suppliers, and control of overall project expenditure;
- Completing head contract and subcontract administration including variations, EOT submissions, and progress claims;
- Assisting the Project Manager with daily operations;
- Training and mentoring office personnel and project teams;
- Utilising Procore to keep track of all your ongoing projects; and
- Developing and maintaining relationships amongst our clients and subcontractors.
You will be expected to manage projects under $10 million based in Brisbane and the surrounds; including the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast areas. Some local travel will be required in this role.
Do you have what it takes?
To be successful in this position, you will have extensive Tier 2 or Tier 3 experience as a Contract Administrator with proven involvement in leading and managing your own projects. A minimum of five years’ experience as a Contract Administrator is required for this role.
A firm understanding of the Brisbane market is essential and strong relationships with Brisbane subcontractors in the educational and health sector would be highly valued.
Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management are highly desirable for this position. Those candidates with Business, Finance or Engineering degrees will also be considered.
Excellent contract knowledge and sound financial management skills will be what sets you apart from other candidates. Administering multiple contracts efficiently is a large portion of this role so it is important that you demonstrate these skills effectively.
Your ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and subcontractors is a must, as is strong scoping skills and technical knowledge.
Your capacity for honesty, integrity, respect and accountability will make you a perfect fit at Oasis Construction (Aust).
Please note: You will need to have an unrestricted drivers licence and hold a General Safety Induction card.
About the Benefits
Oasis Construction (Aust) prides themselves on their culture and values. These values include teamwork, excellence, character and safety.
As a new member of the Oasis Construction (Aust) team, you will experience a culture that values:
- Sharing, listening and respecting others;
- Self-starters who can take responsibility for their decisions and endeavour to achieve financial success and efficiency in everything they do;
- Loyalty and employees that want to make a contribution to the success of the business; and
- A commitment to health and wellbeing within their team
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive an attractive remuneration package circa $140,000 incl. super and a car allowance.
Are you an experienced Contract Administrator, who is ready to take on interesting projects with a reputable organisation? - Apply Now!