Marketing Automation Specialist
Our Group and Growth Plans
Scout Talent is part of Scout Talent Group - a group of Australian companies dedicated to recruitment marketing, talent attraction and digital innovation.
Our Group brands are comprised of:
- RecruitShop- offering a simple and effective flat-fee recruitment product aimed at SMEs
- Employment Office- a recruitment marketing organisation that makes it easy for mid-sized organisations to attract, recruit and onboard the best talent
- Scout Talent- a recruitment tech business, offering best of breed talent engagement, recruitment and onboarding software to mid- and large-sized organisations around the world
- NetEngine- a custom software, web and mobile development company that works with start-ups and established organisations all over the world to bring their digital visions to life
Together we have over 100 employees and offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Vancouver.
Our steady growth over the last decade, coupled with our services-enabled-software strategy, sets us up well for our three-year plan to IPO.
It’s an exciting time to join the team and we’re looking for A-Players who want to contribute to and be part of what will be a busy, challenging, rewarding next stage in our evolution.
We’re on the lookout for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team on a full-time basis, working with us to drive prospect engagement and renewal behaviour via ongoing segmented email and marketing automation campaigns. You will collaborate cross-functionally and across all brands.
Reporting to the Group Chief Marketing Officer, you will be developing and implementing innovative global strategies to increase leads, improve campaigns, and build databases.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying opportunities for campaign optimisation and areas in the pipeline requiring additional marketing support;
- Leading the creation and management of dashboards to create useful reporting integrated with the sales database that tracks campaign effectiveness;
- Building testing frameworks (split testing, deliverability and tracking) for continuous optimisation of click-through and conversion rates; and
- Managing email database list health, including list effectiveness and opt-out rates.
We need someone who has a solid blend of analytical and creative skills, with a history of creating effective segmented campaigns. You will have hands-on experience in Marketing Automation, and demonstrable skills in Salesforce or similar CRM software. Proven experience using a marketing automation platform (e.g. Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, or Eloqua) will be essential.
You will need strong problem-solving skills, able to figure out what tools are needed to achieve your goals and then use technology to help achieve it in faster and more efficient ways. You will understand process improvements and be genuinely interested in growing your own technical skill set.
Communication skills will be crucial as you collaborate closely with designers and copywriters to help determine how automation could help a campaign.
Importantly, we're after someone who can manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, with excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
You'll be rewarded with a remuneration package made up of an attractive base salary and performance-based incentives (OTE of $65,000 - $75,000) including super.
We value innovation, enthusiasm, ownership, transparency and wellbeing.
Our company culture is really important to us and we celebrate success with regular shout-outs on our internal social network, ringing bells when a new sale comes in, quarterly awards nights/parties, and an annual overseas weekend rewards for our High Achievers (next July we're headed to Seoul!). As much as we recognise and reward our people, we also place importance on focus and self-discipline. It's a good balance.
Our office is centrally located in Milton, with Brisbane river views and a short walk to transport, cafes and shops.
We've achieved over 15 years of profitable growth, and have increased revenue year-on-year. We’re an established and stable brand name with the agility and energy of a start-up atmosphere. As mentioned earlier, we have a three-year plan to IPO. It’s a good time to join.