- Are you an experienced Finance Manager?
- Join this global industry leader at the cutting edge of water efficiency!
- 9 month maternity-leave contract role - providing financial support to the ANZ region
- Enjoy an attractive remuneration circa $100,000 (pro rata) plus super!
About the Organisation
Passion. Integrity. Continuous Improvement. Results. These are the values that drive us.
Valmont Irrigation is the worldwide leader in precision irrigation. The Valley brand of centre pivot, linear and corner equipment provides solutions for conserving water and meeting the growing demand for food and agriculture.
Valmont Irrigation is a subsidiary of Valmont Industries, which is recognised throughout the world as an industry leader in engineered products and services for infrastructure and water conserving agricultural irrigation equipment.
About the Opportunity
Valmont Irrigation Australia now has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Finance Manager to join their team in Darra, Brisbane, on a 9 month maternity contract.
Reporting to the Vice President, and with the initial support of the current Finance Manager, your primary responsibility will be to provide financial analysis and support for the Australia and New Zealand business region.
More specifically, some of your key duties will include:
- Preparing and presenting the weekly ANZ forecast with key commentary on variances;
- Providing financial analysis, reports and advice to the Vice President on developing new business models and expanding new dealership footprint in ANZ region;
- Communicating with the logistics managers of multiple international manufacturing facilities to monitor the weekly loading schedule;
- Managing the internal and external audit process and the preparation of the annual budget;
- Providing training to staff members on relevant programs, systems and processes;
- Supervising the sales analyst as required;
- Reviewing Month End data, including P&L, Working Capital, slow moving stock and dealer sales dashboard;
- Implementing systems and providing training to staff members i.e. QAD implementation for newly acquired business, Concur Credit Card Reporting, etc;
- Partnering with Sales, Service and Marketing departments to make the right commercial decisions for the company;
- Assisting the US IT and Global Operations team to test and design an International Sales BI Data Warehousing (testing of system data integrity, manage the communication channel by escalating any issues or improvement areas);
- Managing AR and AP functions being transitioned to Shared Service Finance in Q1 2020;
- Overseeing procurement strategy by checking transfer price among VCI, USA and VME regularly; and
- Continuing to identify and implement process improvement and standardisation opportunities.
Valmont Irrigation Australia is seeking a CA or CPA qualified accountant, or currently in the process of attaining this, with ideally 5 years experience in a similar role. Prior experience in irrigation will be highly regarded but not essential.
As this is a short term contract role, the organisation is looking for an experienced candidate who can really hit-the-ground running! You will be a strategic thinker, with strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively and accurately produce a range of reports.
Your excellent communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to work with ease on a variety of projects with teams across AU and NZ, and liaise with a broad range of stakeholders.
Experience with Power BI, QAD, One Stream or Concur is ideal but not essential
About the Benefits
If you're looking to take on a new challenge with a global industry leader, this is your chance. It's an exciting time to join the team as the organisation has recently undergone positive change, with a strong 5 year strategic plan now in place.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive an attractive base salary circa $100,000 (pro rata) plus super, commensurate with experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the future growth of the organisation in a short space of time, and to be involved in cutting edge innovations within the space of water efficiency.
If you're an experienced Finance Manager looking to join a global industry leader - Apply Now!