Senior Human Resources & Payroll Consultant
How you’ll make a difference…
As a Senior HRP Consultant you will be instrumental in delivering a compelling customer experience to our customers by building and maintaining strong relationships throughout the project.
You will use your expertise and experience to influence our R&D roadmap and priorities and drive continuous improvements across our HRP product for the UK market.
Your passion and expertise in this role will be instrumental to the continued growth of TechnologyOne in the UK
What you’ll be doing..
You’ll be working with our best-in-class software solutions, TechnologyOne software that empowers our users. Our products are used by tens of thousands of people every day.
You will be a subject matter expert for HR &Payroll in the UK. You will be comfortable building relationships internally and externally and collaborating with global colleagues to deliver a best in class product to our customers
- Provide hands on implementation through the project lifecycle including:
- Design verification
- Support through cutover and go live
- Ensure delivery excellence and profitability within our projects by:
- Rapid escalation of issues
- Applying a consistent implementation approach
- Zero re-work
- Drive continuous improvement in delivery, and feedback improvements to the business
- Ensure up to date training on all relevant products and solutions
- Ensure clear and concise communication, both written and verbal
- Significant UK HR and Payroll consultancy implementation experience, ideally from working in Local Government or Higher Education. This includes current knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements and contacts with regulatory bodies
- Gravitas to work cross functionally and comfortable working in a global matrix structure
- Ability to build a collective sense of direction with clear priorities
- Inspires others to deliver a high quality of work
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia’s largest enterprise software company and one of Australia’s top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, security assured, enterprise SaaS software that is incredibly easy to use – anytime, anywhere and via any device. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
The UK is a key business growth region for TechnologyOne and significant investment is being made to rapidly accelerate our brand awareness, market penetration and customer satisfaction.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 – 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in the UK.