Speech Pathologists (Experienced or Graduates)
- Are you an experienced Speech Pathologist or recent graduate looking for your next opportunity?
- Enjoy flexible working conditions to suit your lifestyle, have the freedom to choose when you work!
- Highly attractive remuneration commensurate with skills and experience, plus super!
- Enjoy a host of great benefits, including relocation assistance, $4,000 annual professional development allowance, per/km travel reimbursements and more!
About the Organisation
Therapy Pro is a mobile service providing high quality therapy assessments & services for children and adults, making a difference in people’s lives. They offer an innovative approach to providing high quality therapeutic services and training across the whole of allied health services, including Psychology, Occupational Therapy (paediatric and adult), Physiotherapy, Speech and Language Pathology and Social Work.
Therapy Pro has reimagined the world of service delivery with the client central to the planning and delivery of services. Their service model has been designed by therapists with therapists in mind, with systems and culture to support you to be your best. Therapy Pro is a registered NDIS Provider and provides therapeutic services to those with disabilities, children and the ageing across Queensland, Victoria and the ACT.
Therapy Pro for Kids specialises in assessing and delivering the therapy children require and the support families need. The aim is to provide families with as much or as little support as needed. The services are designed to be responsive to the child’s needs, ensuring the right people around, at the right time.
For more information about Therapy Pro, please click here.
About the Opportunity
Due to ongoing growth, Therapy Pro now has multiple opportunities for passionate and dedicated Speech Pathologists to join their team across Toowoomba and surrounding areas on a full-time or part-time basis. Candidates of all experience levels are welcome to apply, from recent graduates to well-established clinical professionals. You will be working from home between the hours of 7am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, with regular daytime travel to clients.
In these roles you will primarily be responsible for the planning, delivery and evaluation of discipline-specific clinical services across the local area, including school, childcare centres and home visits.
You will provide diagnostic assessment and management of disorders of communication and swallowing through direct intervention, education, consultancy and advocacy or a combination of these approaches by:
- Designing intervention plans that are holistic, practical and outcomes driven;
- Assessing the communication and mealtime management abilities of the client utilising a range of assessment techniques and tools.
- Providing support and assisting clients and families with the implementation of intervention plans and programs;
- Establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with clients, families, team members and other key stakeholders;
- Applying a high level of professional judgement and knowledge to provide a wide range of speech and language supports to children and adults with a variety of needs; and
- Managing a diverse caseload, prioritising needs and completing client records.
To be considered for this role you must be a tertiary qualified Speech Pathologist and hold current registration with Speech Pathology Australia (or be eligible to obtain).
You will be an independent and autonomous professional with strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage your own caseload. While you will have the support of the team across the region, you must be comfortable operating and making clinical decisions on your own.
Your well-developed interpersonal communication and negotiation skills will be crucial to your success in the role, as will your ability to build trust, rapport and strong relationships with your clients, their families and the community. Ideally, you will be comfortable using technology and online tools for reporting, communication and collaboration.
Please note: Before commencing employment you must hold a current Working With Children's Check, a current National Police Check. Regular daytime travel is a requirement of the role - candidates must have a full, unrestricted Australian Driver's Licence with reliable access to a registered, fully insured vehicle.
About the Benefits
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a highly attractive salary, plus super and relocation assistance.
Therapy Pro is dedicated to providing ongoing career improvement for all staff and a regular access to a range of professional support; including discipline specific supervision, peer support, and access to performance coaching to ensure you are the best therapist you can be PLUS an annual $4,000 allowance for professional development! We also have a graduate program and access to mentorships when you start! Therapy Pro is a full-service business that includes occupational therapists, psychologists and speech pathologists. Relocation assistance can be negotiated.
Additionally, Therapy Pro offers a supportive & friendly team environment, with flexible hours to suit your lifestyle and professional indemnity insurance coverage!
This is your chance to get involved with a friendly, supportive growing organisation with a commitment to excellence - Apply Now!