Office Administrator/Warehouse Coordinator
- Rewarding role for a hands-on Office Administrator/Warehouse Coordinator with a supportive and friendly organisation outside the hustle and bustle of the Sydney CBD!
- Enjoy your weekends off with Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm hours!
- Enjoy an attractive salary circa $70,000 - $80,000, based on skills and experience, plus super!
About Mediquip/Ritter Dental Australia
Since 1983, Mediquip Group has built a professional and reliable reputation of providing quality products and service throughout the healthcare industry. The organisation services clients within the healthcare, veterinary, simulation and dental sectors.
The team pride themselves on having developed and maintained Quality Assurance Standards and Practices, and believe this to be the basis of their success.
All Mediquip/Ritter Dental Australia employees provide a high level of service and contribute to maintaining the company’s excellent reputation. Mediquip/Ritter Dental Australia aims to ensure all employees feel pride in their work and enjoy a long and mutually satisfying career with the organisation.
For more information on Mediquip, visit their website here.
About the Opportunity
Mediquip has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator/Warehouse Coordinator to join their small and busy team. This full-time role is based at Peakhurst, approximately half an hour south from Sydney's CBD.
Falling under the Mediquip Group umbrella, the Peakhurst office hosts both Ritter Dental Australia and Mediquip Pty Ltd. The successful applicant will be employed by Mediquip to run both brands within NSW.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be primarily responsible for running the day-to-day operations of the office.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Providing administrative and office support;
- Answering customer service and administration calls;
- Preparing customer quotations, orders and invoices;
- Sending out invoices for service jobs;
- Maintaining office stationery and online orders, as required;
- Maintaining inventory and stock control and coordinating regular stock takes;
- General warehousing duties including forklift operation;
- Picking and packing orders;
- Processing customer sales & returns; and
- Responding to all customer requests for accreditation, insurance and Occupational Health and Safety information, as required.
To be considered for this position you will have considerable previous experience as an Office Administrator/Warehouse Coordinator or similar.
There will be a requirement to work autonomously with minimal supervision on a variety of tasks and projects, effectively managing competing deadlines whilst staying flexible enough to deal with urgent situations as required. Additionally, you will need to be highly organised, have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, and good time management skills.
A positive attitude will go a long way toward your success, including initiative and a willingness to jump into any task at hand in a very hands-on capacity. Competency in the use of computer systems will also be key.
In addition to the above, you will also need to be a friendly and personable individual with highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
About the Benefits
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive an attractive salary circa $70,000 - $80,000, dependent on your skills and experience, plus super.
You will be joining a team of resilient, passionate and dedicated individuals and become part of an established and reputable organisation during an exciting time of growth. It's no wonder staff turnover is so low, with the majority of employees enjoying careers of 10+ years with the business.
Ready for a new challenge? Consider a career with this thriving organisation - Apply Now!