- Are you an experienced Production Manager comfortable leading a small team and facility?
- Experience career progression with opportunities for potential mid-level management roles
- Join an organisation committed to innovation and help enhance human environments
- Salary circa $90,000 - $100,000, plus super and a host of additional benefits!
About Australian Agribusiness
With a commitment to enhancing human environments through innovation, Australian Agribusiness creates value for their loyal customers, suppliers and channel partners through a range of professional products and services in agriculture, environmental pest control and green space management.
Establishing strategic direction for its two subsidiaries, Amgrow, a sales and distribution business providing product and service innovation to the professional turf, pest management, homegarden and speciality agriculture industries in Australasia, and Accensi, Australia's largest independent manufacturer of crop protection products, Australian Agribusiness exists to create partnerships that leverage innovation and capability throughout their market segments.
About the Opportunity
Australian Agribusiness currently has an exciting opportunity for a hands-on Production Manager to join their small facility in Stapylton, QLD.
Reporting to the Site Manager, this role will see you responsible for overseeing the production facility's Liquids and Solids (Granules) blending areas, with one direct report for each area.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Maintaining, monitoring and modifying weekly schedules as required to optimise staff and facility productivity, in close collaboration with the production planner;
- Implementing and reporting on daily production plans;
- Leading, assisting and motivating a small team of 2 supervisors in the liquids and granules production areas;
- Continuously reviewing production practices, utilities and equipment, identifying opportunities to reduce waste, increase safety and efficiency, and improve product quality;
- Assisting maintenance to identify and solve machine/technical issues; and
- Ensuring compliance with all Quality and Safety standards, fostering a culture focused on safety.
Please Note: The facility operates 5 days a week - 6:00am to 2:30pm Monday to Thursday and 6:00am to 12noon on a Friday, allowing you to enjoy a healthy work/life balance with NO weekend work!
With a long-term outlook and a dedication towards potential progression into mid-level management roles, the successful applicant must have demonstrable experience as a Production Manager, with responsibilities for leading a small team within a production/manufacturing facility.
A collaborative decision-maker and leader, you will have well developed interpersonal and relationship management skills, including an ability to negotiate and influence outcomes, whilst being comfortable engaging stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
To succeed in this role, you will be an agile manager with a strong level of computer literacy and a high attention to detail, able to identify issues and solve problems within a time-pressure environment to proactively manage risks, maintain quality standards and safety procedures, and source opportunities for facility/process improvement.
About the Benefits
Australian Agribusiness prides itself on creating positive work environments that are collaborative with a close-knit family feel and are led by a management team that believes in an open door policy.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a salary circa $90,000 - $100,000, commensurate with your level of skills and experience, plus super and a range of additional benefits including:
- Uniforms and PPE;
- Funded courses and training opportunities;
- Career progression pathways;
- Social events, including Friday BBQ's;
- Healthy work/life balance, enjoy your weekends and nights free; and
- Service recognition payments (after every 5 years of continuous service).
Enjoy career progression opportunities and help enhance human environments in agriculture, pest control, and green space management - Apply Now!