Learning and Development Specialist
With the ongoing growth of our team, we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Learning and Development Specialist to join our Group. This is a full-time role based at our Global Head Office in Milton, Brisbane.
Reporting to our Head of Sales, you’ll be directly involved in onboarding new staff members, developing online courses and creating training schedules, constantly improving Scout's onboarding process.
Further responsibilities will include...
- Assist to develop and maintain learning resources and materials
- Manage new starters online compliance/module completion
- Coordinating and tracking of all on-boarding training modules
- Coordinating internal and external training for staff as required
- Coordinating head office inductions – ordering catering, scheduling presenters and assisting new starters with any enquiries
You will love this job if...
- You’re looking for a hands on role which gives you the opportunity to work with a wide range of departments in the business
- You enjoy a fast-paced, high energy work environment
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to play an integral part of taking Scout Talent to the next level and beyond.
The ideal candidate will have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, although this is not essential for a candidate who has experience in a similar role to really hit the ground running.
Sales training, experience with Salesforce and a learning management system or software is not essential, but would be a bonus.
You'll have strong communication skills and will be confident in liaising with a variety of stakeholders and leaders in our business.
A genuine people person, you'll be able to work autonomously and as part of a team, encouraging and exciting our new starters.
What we'll offer you
- An attractive salary package circa $70,000 to $75,000, negotiable based on experience
- A career in an exciting, value-add space blending services with software in the HR Tech space - one of the world's fastest-growing software industries
- Regular rewards and social events - meaning quarterly awards nights/parties, and an annual overseas trip for high achievers (when the world opens up again)
- Clear pathways for career progression including the opportunity to join the Group's Executive team in the future, and importantly...
- The chance to join a well-established Global Organisation and get in at the early stages of an exciting scale-up (growth plans below!)
Our Group, Values and Growth Plans
Our Purpose (our ‘Why’) is to connect people to grow companies, careers and communities. The work we do, delivering outstanding talent acquisition software and services, helps our clients to grow their organisations. It's hugely satisfying.
It’s also an exciting time to be a part of the team. We’re paving the way when it comes to recruitment service-enabled software, and we plan to IPO within 3 years.
Our Group is made up of the following brands:
- Scout Talent - our service-enabled software business, offering best of breed talent acquisition solutions
- NetEngine - our custom software, web and mobile development company that works with start-ups and established organisations to bring their digital visions to life
- Recruit Shop - our 'cheap and cheerful' solution offering a simple and effective flat-fee recruitment product aimed at SMEs
- Healthy Workplaces - our charitable arm, dedicated to raising awareness about the health risks office workers face by sitting for prolonged periods of time ... our most popular global event is the in-office corporate cycle relay challenge, Tour de Office
We're looking for a high performer who aligns with our company values to jump on board for the ride.