Head of Organisational Effectiveness
How you'll make a difference ...
Reporting to the Group Director, People & Culture, you'll lead the TechnologyOne Organisational Effectiveness stream to deliver world-class, strategically aligned leadership, learning, development and social impact initiatives to:
- Enable a strategically aligned and integrated people lifecycle
- Drive advocacy and achievement-oriented teams
- Build our leadership and technical bench depth and talent pipeline.
You’ll lead and mentor a team of engaged, capable and credible P&C professionals including:
- Learning Manager (+ team)
- Recruitment Manager (+ team); and
- OE & Community Manager (+ team)
What you'll be doing ...
- Engage with the Executive, business leaders and P&C Business Partners to identify strategic business needs
- Design, develop and deliver programs to the strengthen TechnologyOne's culture, including establishment of a culture of leadership, accountability, customer service advocacy and innovation through;
- On-boarding & Induction
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Leadership & Learning
- Career Pathways
- Training & Facilitation
- TechnologyOne Foundation
- Provide strategic direction to support the instructional design and development of internally or externally developed learning solutions for a variety of delivery methods including e-Learning, virtual media delivery and instructor led content
- Spearhead and facilitate leadership and cultural change programs
- Drive the strategy and oversee the end-to end operation of TechnologyOne’s Foundation
- Guide the Learning and Leadership Team to deliver a learning management system that enables TechnologyOne to deliver learning which is targeted to position, achievement, career development path, and core competencies
- Leverage technology to optimise L&D performance and learner experience, automate process and reporting, and maximise return on investment
- Lead continuous improvement of OE operations which support the best interests of our customers
- Form deep partnerships with the Business Partner and Strategic Operations team, Marketing and business leaders to influence and deliver superior commercial and customer focused outcomes.
Your Talents ...
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Organisational Development/Design, Organisational Psychology or similar discipline
- 10 years+ experience in Organisational Development and Organisational design or demonstrated relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in the design and delivery of people related strategies
- Experience operating in complex, matrix structures
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and pivot seamlessly based on business requirements
- Executive presence - proven ability to influence senior stakeholders and build credibility through deep subject matter expertise
- Expertise in managing learning projects, instructional design, facilitation, training techniques and tools
- Experience with a Learning Management system and large Group Facilitation
- Demonstrated experience in Executive and Senior Management level coaching
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Who we are ...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 - 5 years so career opportunities are abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.