How you'll make a difference …
You'll lead a number of small to mid-sized ERP software implementation projects and ensure the successful delivery of our insanely great products that transform business and make life simple for our customers.
You'll be collaborating with project stakeholders, translating solutions into actions for the team, and creating a can-do culture which enables everyone’s success. This is a hands on role to coach, share your knowledge, guide and support them through all activities from daily stand up meetings through to product showcases.
What you'll be doing …
- Project delivery excellence:
- define and agree project plans and ensure continuity of resources.
- Implement strong project governance; including regular status reporting, project structure (TechnologyOne and customer), regular project meetings to deliver and drive to the project limits.
proactively manage the project risk.
- rapidly escalate project risks.
- deliver insanely great project outcomes and value to customers.
- deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Apply the Solution Implementation Methodology (SIM) on every project.
- Ensure all projects are managed through our Cloud based tool (Clarity); including project plans, acceptance certificate, project deliverables, risk, issues and financial status.
- Establish and maintain Senior-level engagement with key stakeholders (internal and external) Engage with R&D and the Product Owners to provide feedback and contribute to the continued evolution of our products and solutions
Your talents …
- Strong vendor side project management experience (mandatory).
- Experience with ERP Software implementation projects (mandatory)
- Strong presentation skills
- Impeccable communication skills
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application
Who we are …
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 to 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready.
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia