Product Owner (UK)
How you’ll make a difference …
The UK Product Owner is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for their product/s and takes the lead in being the conduit for UK strategic product direction initiatives and managing the UK specific product backlog items, for feeding into the overall Products backlog and roadmaps.
The UK Product Owner collaborates closely with the Product Owners to prioritise these UK initiatives and with Business Analysts to deliver the artifacts and enablement materials necessary to support the product development process. Key products which the UK Product Owner will be responsible for include but are not limited to; Financials & Receipting, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources and Payroll.
Product Owners proactively engage with internal and external customers, and third parties, ensuring feedback is collected to support these activities and continuous improvement.
What you'll be doing ...
- Be a subject matter expert on nominated products; features and functions, legislative and compliance constraints, and the competitive landscapes for the UK region.
- Review and research Input Strategies and other Input Sources, specific to the UK, and maintain a single, prioritised UK specific backlog for each product.
- Work closely with the Product Owner(s) to;
- Draft Business Cases/Feasibilities to support UK related Roadmap items, using the Product Backlog and Input Strategies to support effective investment decisions.
- Ensure the Product is designed and that delivery aligns to the Business Case/Feasibility, and our Development Methodologies.
- To merge and prioritise the UK backlog into the core Product backlog.
- Work with the broader Product Success teams to ensure the required Product Deliverable content to support the effective, cost efficient, and frictionless adoption of the Product by both our internal and external Customers.
- Collaborate across teams ensuring Product Success outcomes are aligned, consistent, and support the Product Strategy.
- Facilitate/present at forums or events with both our internal and external Customers to promote the Product and gather feedback to contribute to the Product Backlog.
Your talents …
- Detailed knowledge of the products UK legislative and compliance requirements, its features, and functions and demonstrate the application of that knowledge
- Leadership Capability; builds a collective sense of direction fostering a collaborative culture inspiring delivery of high-quality standards of work
- Exceptional communication capability; develops concepts logically and concisely, promoting trust & commitment through consistent open communication
- Commercial acumen; sets goals & plans for areas of responsibility aligned with strategic direction
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application
Who are we ...
TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments, and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries, and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
**Applicants must have the right to work permanently in the UK