Overseas Working Holiday Opportunities
About the Opportunities
Our client - a global leader in working holidays - now has a range of once-in-a-lifetime opportunities for enthusiastic Australian travellers to work and travel overseas.
If you've ever dreamed of exploring the Hollywood Hills, spending hours in London's world class galleries or skiing down Canada's snowy mountains, these opportunities are too good to pass up. Working holidays allow you to scratch that travelling itch while being paid - leaving you un-stressed and with plenty of time to really soak up the local culture.
Full time, part time and casual opportunities are currently available in the following locations and sectors:
- Bar Staff / Waitstaff for Canadian Winter Season
- Bar Staff / Waitstaff for Canadian Summer Season
- Administration, Reception and Front Desk positions in London
- Front Office Positions @ Hilton, Marriott, Sheraton, Four Seasons + more in the USA
- Retail / Shop Assistant positions in London
Experience is not essential for opportunities in London and Canada. A minimum 5 years hospitality experience OR 12 months of tertiary education is required for Front Office Positions in the USA.
To apply, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be an Australian, New Zealand, British, Canadian or American passport holder;
- Be aged between 18 -30 for Visa eligibility purposes;
- Be presentable, reliable and honest;
- Ideally, be ready to travel within the next 3-6 months.
Whether it's your first time overseas, or you're a seasoned traveller, our client can support all your travel needs including air fares sychronized with your job commencement, fully comprehensive travel, health and medical insurance, access to free and discounted accommodation and expert guidance with your passport and working holiday visa application.
So what are you waiting for? If you're excited by these opportunities to experience a unique and rewarding overseas working holiday, fill in the short application form below. If you meet the required criteria, a representative will then contact you with more information.
For more information, please call 1300 581 881.