Port Melbourne & Malvern
- Do you want a career, not just a job, in the bike industry?
- With a celebrated internal progression program with management opportunities - 99 Bikes are focused on adding new stores in 2011 and 2012!
- Be part of an awesome company culture that encourages you to ride and compete in cycling events - live the dream!
- Take your passion for bikes and cycling and forge a successful career in an environment you'll love!
- Our experienced sales staff earn $60,000+ with Uncapped Commission!
About 99 Bikes
We are well on our way to becoming the #1 Bicycle Retailer in Australia! Global travel leader Flight Centre Ltd own 50% of 99 Bikes, providing you with exciting opportunities for career growth and development.
The organisation is currently experiencing a significant period of growth and it's an exciting time to join the business. With established stores across Brisbane - 99 Bikes is leading the way in terms of price, quality and customer service, within the industry.
About the Opportunities
Do you have a passion for Bikes and love Sales?
Join the team in one of 99Bikes two exciting Melbourne locations, providing excellent customer service and sales advice on a range of bicycles and accessories.
At 99 Bikes, your enthusiasm and achievements will give you the opportunity to take on exciting career enhancing responsibilities in areas such as Marketing, Purchasing and Merchandising. We listen to our achievers and provide the support, mentoring and opportunities for you to reach your career goals.
"I began working with 99 Bikes in 2007 as a Salesperson. Since then, I have witnessed tremendous growth in the business and I have progressed my career to Team Leader (Store Manager) and now part owner through the Business Ownership Scheme. The career opportunities at 99 Bikes are amazing and really exciting!"
Ryan Lee, Team Leader, 99 Bikes Megastore, Fortitude Valley.
You will be rewarded generously for your hard work with a base salary plus commissions and bonuses and will have the opportunity to be involved with the direction of the business!
We are on the lookout for team members with:
- Proven commitment and achievement in a previous area of their life
- Tertiary qualifications or High School qualifications (minimum TER 75% or State equivalent)
- A results-oriented focus with a thirst to succeed in our thriving business
- The flexibility to work to a Retail roster - that means you'll be working some weekends and evenings.
Candidates with a sales background will be held in high regard, however equally as important is your ability to provide exceptional customer service to each 99Bikes customer. If you're a dynamic 'people person' who loves striving to reach targets, we want to hear from you!
In addition, you will love the fun company culture and staff discounts - everything bikes + travel!
So if this sounds like the opportunity for you, get on your bike and apply NOW.