Retail Manager (Pharmacy)
Brisbane Northside, QLD
- Are you an experienced Retail Manager or existing Pharmacy Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge?
- Unique opportunity to develop a pharmacy business within a growing organisation!
- Drive sales and team performance in this autonomous role!
- High earning potential! Enjoy an attractive remuneration package, circa $50,000 - $60,000 p.a, plus super and generous bonus scheme!
- NO weekend work - enjoy standard Monday to Friday hours!
About the Jadin Chemist Group
Jadin Chemist Group is a group of independently owned pharmacies, under the ownership of three Pharmacists located in the suburbs of Morayfield, Caboolture, Warner and Ipswich.
The group began in Morayfield with the Morayfield Day and Night Pharmacy being the first pharmacy which was bought in 1994. Since then the group has gone from strength to strength and today the group comprises of nine pharmacies.
A modern, dynamic company, Jadin Chemist Group pride themselves on the fact they have systems, procedures and dispensary operations that far exceed other, more traditional operating pharmacies.
All the Jadin Chemist Group's Pharmacies are Quality Care Accredited and these standards are not only supervised by the Pharmacy Guild of Australia but are also endorsed by the Health Insurance Commission, the Pharmacy Board of Queensland and the Pharmacy Society of Australia.
Your Pharmacy Management Career Starts Now!
Are you looking for a role where you can really make a difference? – This is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
The Jadin Chemist Group are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Pharmacy Manager to join their busy pharmacy team in Caboolture.
This isn’t your ordinary retail management position - As Pharmacy Manager, you will be responsible for the overall operation of the pharmacy, including sales, merchandising, customer service and team development.
In this pivotal role, you will be continually contributing to the success of your pharmacy; ensuring compliance with Quality Care procedures as well as identifying areas for future improvement and business growth. As you'll be working on the front-line of your pharmacy, Jadin Chemist Group will truly value your opinion, listening to and implementing your suggestions!
An experienced Retail Manager with Pharmacy experience will have the opportunity to shine in this role, leading a team of up to 8 staff in this fast-paced pharmacy. Your previous supervisory/management experience is essential as you will be actively involved in staff training, development and overall operations management.
Pharmacy experience is preferred, however if you do not have this, you will need 2-3 years experience in managing small/large teams in a fast paced environment.
We would love you to be:
- An inspiring Manager who will lead from the front;
- Sales driven, with the ability to identify areas to grow the business, contributing to the growth of the organisation;
- An experienced Retail Manager who will thrive in this environment; and
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
Candidates with the ability to genuinely inspire, encourage and motivate their team to exceed expectations in providing customers with the best service possible, will thrive in this role. You will be a dedicated individual that will enjoy the busy work environment and daily challenges the retail pharmacy has to offer!
What you will love about this role:
- Working for a professional, well structured organisation that cares about their employees;
- Being financially rewarded for your hard work and dedication;
- Being provided with ongoing personal and professional development opportunities; and
- Your hours of work - no weekends!
Jadin Chemist Group ensures their Managers work in an environment that encourages responsible selling, growth and development.
The successful candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package circa $50,000 - $60,000 per annum plus superannuation. In addition enjoy generous performance related bonuses, paid monthly and annually for all the work you put in!
Best of all, you are joining a committed, friendly and enthusiastic pharmacy team! Maintain a healthy work/life balance working a standard Monday – Friday week (approximately 38 hours) with NO WEEKEND WORK!
The Caboolture pharmacy is located on Brisbane’s Northside, only 40 minutes from the city.
If you’re ready to take on a new challenge and advance your pharmacy career – this is the opportunity for you!
To apply: Please respond to the questions below and attach a current resume when requested