- Are you a driven Sales professional with supervisory experience and the proven ability to meet sales targets?
- Join one of Australia's leading storage solutions provider!
- Generous salary + super plus bonuses!
- Great career opportunities and ongoing professional training!
About the Organisation
With over 120 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand, Storage King has grown to be the largest self storage organisation in Australasia. Storage King's primary objective is to maintain its position as the number one self storage brand in Australasia.
If you want to work for a company that encourages creativity, innovation, and a fun working environment then Storage King offers this.
Recognised as a market leader in the self storage industry in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom, Storage King believes in growing its business through its people. To continue in leading the market they are looking for team members who display achievement, ambition, customer focus, motivation, sales drive, team work, and a desire to make the working environment memorable and fun.
About the Opportunity
Australia's leading storage provider, Storage King, continues to grow, with an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join their dynamic Tingalpa team.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Assistant Manager role will see you working in a support role, assisting in carrying out day to day operations of the self storage facility.
The role has a broad support focus, and responsibility is focused towards providing customer sales, service, administrative support, facility maintenance and a “hands on” approach to working within a small team and covering a diverse range of tasks.
More specifically, your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Actively engaging customers and driving the conversion of enquiries into sales;
- Actively promoting the sale of packaging materials, merchandise and all add on sales;
- Maintaining accurate reports for business analysis;
- Maintaining regular contact with all customers regarding their account status;
- Ensuring customer enquiries are captured and followed up with appropriate and timely action;
- Developing and maintaining the store marketing database and identifying and addressing local marketing opportunities; and
- Store administration and occupational health and safety duties as required.
A major factor of this role will be to convert enquiries into sales, so demonstrated sales experience is a must! The ideal Assistant Manager will have at least one to two years experience in a sales or retail sales role.
You will bring a positive, 'can do' approach to the team, and will model behaviour that demonstrates you are always willing to take the 'extra step' to ensure customer satisfaction.
The position requires an applicant who possesses strong management, sales or retail experience, proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, great numeracy skills, initiative and the ability and desire to meet (and exceed) targets and KPI's. You will also have highly developed time management and prioritisation skills, great written and verbal communication skills, a knowledge of basic OHS principles, and the ability to work both in a small team and unsupervised.
A current driver's licence and own transport is a must.
About the Benefits
You will be joining a business renowned for providing excellent training for staff, both during induction and also ongoing training programs held throughout the year.
For your dedication, you will receive an attractive salary circa $40,660 + super + bonuses.
You'll also enjoy on site parking and a social work environment!
Working a standard 38 hour week will also ensure you receive a healthy work/life balance!
If you are driven to achieve results, and would like to work in a friendly, dynamic and customer-focused environment, Apply Now!