Area Sales Manager/ Chef (Capital Equipment)
- Perfect role for a technical-minded Chef or Sales Professional with capital equipment sales exp!
- Join one of Australia's best commercial food service equipment suppliers, with over 25 years experience!
- Attractive remuneration package (circa $85K) comprising of base salary, super and company car or car allowance!
- Earn well above your base salary with performance related bonuses!
- Set yourself up for the future with genuine opportunities for growth and career progression!
About the Organisation
Established in 1979, Comcater is a privately wholly owned Australian company, with a strong established set of beliefs, morals and values.
Comcater has grown to be the major commercial foodservice equipment supplier in the Australian market. Directly employing over 130 people, with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane and with Australia wide dealer and service networks, Comcater ensures responsive and total support.
About the Opportunity
Comcater has an exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager/ Chef (Capital Equipment) to join their team in Murrarie, Brisbane!
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the main aim of this role is that of a technical sales executive. You will represent the company and its products to current and potential purchasers and purchasing influences, within a given geographical territory, so as to both achieve and exceed the company's sales expectations in that territory and region. The role is business to business selling in a wholesale capacity to retailers and resellers.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Achieving sales and gross profit targets for the territory;
- Enthusiastically supporting and implementing initiatives to enhance the company's market position in their territory;
- Identifying, acquiring and maintaining long-term customers of the company's products and services;
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the features and benefits of the company's product range, as well as the customers and influencers within the territory;
- Developing sales and business practice skills so as to contribute to the growth and profitability of the company and development of self;
- Following up sales leads that are received from national and regional promotional activities;
- Assisting in the establishment of annual sales and gross profit budgets for the territory, including targets for each product group; and
- Using a CRM database to manage the sales process.
The successful applicant will have significant sales experience, ideally in the sale of capital equipment. Applicants with experience in a similar industry or qualified Chefs with a good knowledge of the industry and equipment will also be considered.
Candidates with formal skills training and previous experience in a field sales role will be held in high regard.
The ideal candidate will be goal-oriented, tenacious and possess a will to succeed. Personal characteristics should include the ability to negotiate and present logical arguments to potential customers, through both written and verbal communication.
You will be a strong team player with the ability to work harmoniously in a team environment, with the shared goal of delivering an excellent service. A current driver's licence is required in this role.
If you're a sales professional or top-notch chef looking for a change of scenery - this is the opportunity for you!
Comcater is offering a highly attractive package, circa $85,000, (negotiable commensurate with experience) comprising of base salary, super, company car or allowance plus the opportunity to earn over and above with performance-related bonuses!
This role will allow you to use your skills to succeed and strive for your personal best, setting you up for growth and progression within the company. You will be welcomed into a friendly, driven and supportive team that prides itself on delivering fantastic results.
Joining an expanding company, you will enjoy opportunities for career advancement and development.
If you have a passion for delivering five-star customer service, this is the role for you!