Car Park General Manager
Brisbane Airport, QLD
- Are you a passionate leader with a proven track record of success?
- Challenging and pivotal role responsible for the management of Brisbane Airport Corporation's car parking facilities!
- Attractive remuneration circa $80,000+, dependent on experience, plus mobile phone, laptop and access to work vehicle whilst on site!
- Opportunities of this nature and calibre are extremely rare - Don't miss out!
About the Organisation
You don’t become the largest Australian-owned car park operator in Australia by accident. At Secure Parking, they base their success on two things: using new technologies to achieve the highest levels of efficiency, and employing the best people to serve their customers and clients in every area of the business.
Their promise is simple. With Secure Parking, you’ll have ‘no parking worries’.
About the Opportunity
Secure Parking is currently seeking an experienced General Manager to lead their dynamic team located at Brisbane Airport, on a full time basis.
The Car Park General Manager is responsible for the management and operational controls of Brisbane Airport Corporation's (BAC) car parking facilities.
This is a highly KPI driven role that encompasses a focus on customer satisfaction whilst optimising a return to BAC, and is also responsible for successfully managing the client relationship between Secure Parking and BAC. This person is also responsible for successfully managing the client relationship between Secure Parking and Brisbane Airport Corporation.
Some of your more specific duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Managing all customer service inquires, complaints, incident reports and claims in an efficient and timely manner;
- Maintaining staff rostering, preparing and recommending quarterly plans for cost reduction initiatives and maximising the useful life of all resources;
- Developing and implementing business development strategies and environmental, emergency and operational plans and procedures;
- Overseeing legislative and regulatory requirements for all of the parking services;
- Implementing authorized brand strategies that ensure consistency for all signage in line with company guidelines;
- Participating in regular client meetings regarding Secure’s performance as the operator/manager of the respective car parks; and
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of the Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annual and Ad-hoc reports to the Client.
To succeed, you'll possess several years demonstrated management and administrative experience in a complex operational environment, coupled with the proven ability to effectively lead, motivate and manage a team of staff at the operations level. Ideally, you'll come from a Car Park, Shopping Centre, Transport and/or Logistics management background.
The demonstrated ability to provide consistent, high quality management input, along with proven experience in the development, implementation, monitoring and reporting of business plans and budgets, including the ability to analyse financial and business reports, are essential in this role. You'll also need experience in the compilation and negotiation of contracts and tender documents and strong knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office and the application of legislative standards for WHS and Industrial Relations.
This is a strong customer focused role, and as such you'll require exceptional communication and client liaison skills. Importantly, you'll also have the ability to directly affect the probability of the business and the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
For a Manager looking for a new challenge, this is a unique opportunity to work within a well established and growing organisation.
This pivotal role offers an attractive remuneration circa $80,000+, to be negotiated with the successful incumbent based on suitable experience. On top of this, you will enjoy excellent benefits including a mobile phone, laptop and access to a work vehicle whilst on site.
In addition, Secure Parking is focused on developing their staff and you will be encouraged to undertake ongoing training and professional development opportunities to further your career!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and display your leadership qualities, Apply Now!