Para Hills, SA
- Make a real difference to families in this rewarding position!
- Pivotal, hands-on role within an established support organisation!
- Remuneration includes salary sacrifice option plus full training & support!
About the Organisation
Based in South Australia, Leveda is a non-government accommodation and community support service for people with disabilities and complex support needs. Their vision is that every person with a disability has a valued role in the community and is supported to reach their full potential.
Leveda enables this vision by providing high quality support ensuring individuals have maximum control over their lives.
- Provide individual's with the ability to learn and develop;
- A skilled workforce trained to meet client needs, and a place where staff are happy to work;
- Encourage and support active involvement in family member's life, including decision-making processes;
- Skills and experience to meet their specific needs, such as health care and behavioural support.
About the Opportunity
Leveda has an exciting opportunity for a motivated full time Service Manager to join their dynamic team at the Para Hills Service.
Within this newly established centre-based service, you'll be leading a small team to ensure the provision of client-focused, direct care services for young girls with disabilities and complex needs.
More specifically, some of your duties may include:
- Designing and implementing individualised programs for clients based upon their personal needs;
- Building positive relationships with clients, their families and relevant agencies;
- Maximising opportunities for clients to participate in their local community;
- Driving best practice, skill development and community involvement within the centre;
- Supporting the overall progress of the organisation and its work with people with a disability; and
- Performing record keeping and administrative duties.
If you're looking for a hands-on position where your passion and innovation will be valued and encouraged - this is the opportunity for you!
To be successful in this role, you'll hold a Certificate IV in Disability (or equivalent) along with a desire to take on a leading support position ensuring quality support services. You'll also be a strong leader with a clear understanding of community support service best practice and the challenges involved.
As the new service will provide a break for families, you'll be providing a supportive and caring environment that encourages, fun, learning and development through a range of activities. You'll also be driving a positive culture and will continually motivate your staff to achieve their full potential. Strong communication skills will enable you to effectively build relationships with a diverse range of individuals and community groups.
The successful applicant will also need a current drivers licence, senior first aid certificate, current police security clearance and current manual handling qualification.
About the Benefits
Leading a close-knit team of dedicated and passionate professionals, this is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to contribute to and influence cultural change within this leading not-for-profit organisation.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with remuneration, commensurate with your skills and experience. You will have access to salary sacrificing options, increasing the value of your take-home pay.
Leveda truly values the skills and commitment of their workforce and is intent on creating a supportive and positive work environment. As such, you will be welcomed as a vital part of the team and will receive ongoing training opportunities to assist your professional development.
As you advance your career with this pivotal role, you'll be able to play an integral part in determining the future direction of the newly created centre and organisation as a whole.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in a growing organisation that is committed to individual recognition - Apply Now!