- Do you have demonstrated sales experience from any sector?
- Are you interested in moving into the exciting world of Real Estate? Then we want you!
- Attractive base package up to $55,000 (commensurate with skills and experience) inclusive of super, PLUS uncapped commission earnings on sales and KPI related bonuses!
- Further great benefits include a company car, mobile phone and laptop!
- No Industry experience required - training provided and professional development opportunities!
About the Organisation
Superior Property Group is a young dynamic real estate company located on the southern fringes of Brisbane's CBD. Their highly experienced and creative personnel service every clients needs within the fields of Commercial, Industrial, Residential and Property Management, and are also the industry leader in the sale of childcare centres, freeholds and investments.
Superior Property Group's dedicated team aspire to give maximum results in a fiercely competitive market, so qualified, professional and expert service is what they strive to achieve.
Their mission is to be paramount within their field by remaining a highly integrated commercial and residential agency, delivering ethical and professional service through local knowledge nationally.
About the Opportunity
Superior Property Group has two exciting opportunities for enthusiastic Sales Professionals to join their growing team in Annerley, Brisbane.
In these exciting sales roles, you will help to drive the growth of the business by bringing in new leads and relationship building with new and existing clients to encourage repeat business.
More specifically, some of your duties will include:
- Appraising properties;
- Obtaining listings of properties for sale;
- Marketing the property;
- Seeking out and introducing buyers;
- Offering advice on current market conditions;
- Arranging and overseeing inspections;
- Negotiating the sale; and
- Liaising with legal representatives.
Superior Property Group are looking for dynamic ‘sales guns’ who are hungry for success! A strong and proven track record in sales from any industry, and a desire to move into Residential Sales is a must! Although real estate experience is not necessary as full training will be provided, existing residential sale agents are encouraged to apply.
To be considered you will be well presented, self-motivated and organised individuals with exceptional communication skills and an innate confidence when dealing with all levels of people. Computer skills and CRM experience would also be well regarded.
It takes a special person to work in real estate and you'll need to be someone who is committed to providing exceptional customer service and developing the skills necessary to be capable and successful.
In return for your commitment, you will receive an attractive remuneration up to $55,000 (commensurate with skills and experience) including super plus UNCAPPED commission earnings on sales and performance related bonuses.
On top of this, you'll enjoy further great benefits including a company car, mobile phone and laptop.
Superior Property Group offers a great company culture, and actively encourages ongoing training and professional development opportunities!
If you're a self-motivated sales person looking to take the next step in your career - Apply Now!