Marketing & Communications Coordinator (Brand & Events)
Bowen Hills, Brisbane
- Join a successful, long-established & family-owned geospatial company!
- Enjoy a competitive salary circa $55,000- $65,000, plus super and incentives!
- Diverse, exciting role where no two days are the same + opps for ongoing training and development!
- Convenient Bowen Hills location, close to public transport options!
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
Since its humble beginnings in 1888, Ultimate Positioning Group (UPG) has built up over 125 years of experience in the survey industry, specialising in providing the latest in geospatial technology solutions and innovation across industries such as mining; land surveying; construction; utilities & local government; transportation & logistics; as well as environmental. Now part of a major group of Trimble dealerships, and providing services across Australia and New Zealand, the fourth generation, family-owned business continues to achieve success in the market, with a culture focused on high performance, year-on-year growth and approximately 200 staff throughout their 11 locations.
UPG, alongside the other companies in the group — SITECH Construction Systems, DataHawk and BuildingPoint Australia and New Zealand — has a diverse team of experienced professionals who work in consultation with clients to understand their objectives and challenges and provide the best technology solutions to suit their needs. Serving as the dealerships for renowned GPS Technology provider Trimble, the group of companies also have an in-house team who can develop software solutions to address their clients' specific challenges, as well as a data services team to provide end-to-end data management services.
UPG and its sister companies have a business philosophy which centres on developing successful, long-term relationships with their clients; in fact, their longest-standing client has trusted their services for over a century — a strong testament to this business approach and their values of excellence, teamwork and integrity.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
In response to their continued growth, Ultimate Positioning Group (UPG) has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join their shared services team working across all four companies at their Head office in Bowen Hills, Brisbane.
Reporting to the HR and Communications Manager, this diverse role will be responsible for all branding components for the business as well as event management, including the smooth organisation and execution of the companies' involvement in various tradeshows.
Working with a member of the marketing team, your duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Overseeing the events calendar across all businesses;
- Coordinating the brand appearance of all four companies in line with their guidelines;
- Providing structure and processes for the sales team to self-manage small, regional events;
- Managing all four companies' involvement in large trade shows;
- End-to-end organising of events that the companies put on themselves e.g. annual roadshow, internal sales offsites, technology user days etc.;
- Developing advertising and multimedia which tells the brand story of all four companies;
- Arranging all branded collateral and merchandise (especially for events);
- Providing brand guidance to the sales and technical teams;
- Producing branded communications templates (e.g. PowerPoint templates, e-newsletter templates etc.); and
- Briefing and working with an external designer, print studio and merchandising studio where necessary.
The successful candidate will be a Marketing and Communications professional with a strong background in event and brand management. Candidates with a relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing/communications will be highly regarded.
UPG is seeking applications from outgoing individuals who are driven to deliver results. You'll be highly organised, and process orientated, yet have the ability to provide innovative and influential solutions that ensure each job is executed on time and within budget. An approachable, personable individual, you'll have outstanding written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to liaise confidently and professionally with all stakeholders. Importantly, you'll have sharp business acumen and a meticulous approach to brand and event management.
Proficiency in the Adobe Design Suite and video editing ability is essential and a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is desirable.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to join a highly successful and long established organisation in this rewarding role.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
With year-on-year growth for the past 15 years, and projections to continue this trend of success, you can be sure that in joining UPG, you'll enjoy the career potential this expanding organisation offers, as well as the job stability and security of a 125 year-old, family owned business. They're proud of their high-performing, friendly and energetic workplace culture, and history of recognising and developing outstanding staff.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you'll enjoy a highly competitive salary circa $55,000 - $65,000 dependent on experience, plus super and access to a profit share scheme based on individual KPI’s.
You'll also be able to take advantage of travel opportunities to different events, and enjoy a diverse range of responsibilities that will ensure no two days are the same.
Additionally, you'll benefit professionally by joining an organisation that enjoys high retention rates and supports the ongoing development of their staff.
If you've been waiting for a challenging, rewarding and diverse Marketing and Communications role within an organisation you can be proud of, don't wait — Apply Now!