Area Manager - Melbourne
- Are you a driven Leader ready to take the next step in your career?
- Attractive remuneration package of $100k including a wide range of benefits!
- Car allowance, and substantial training and professional development!
- Generous bonus package of up to 25% of salary (based on performance & results)!
- Highly autonomous role giving you the opportunity to drive the success of the business!
About the Organisation
Mister Minit started operations in Australia in 1967, and has since grown to 230 stores across Australia and New Zealand, excelling in the services of Shoe Repair, Key Cutting, Engraving and Watch Service.
With more than 3 million customers and 150 Franchisee shops, Mister Minit recognises that its market leadership position and reputation is directly related to the level of customer service provided.
About the Opportunity
Mister Minit has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Area Manager to join their successful team in Victoria. You will be responsible for overseeing 20-30 sites (predominantly franchised shops) throughout Victoria. Dividing your time between the different sites, no two days will be the same.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be responsible for coaching and developing Mister Minit team members, and assisting the Franchise and Company shops in maximising sustainable commercial returns and strengthening the Minit brand. You will be responsible for achieving financial objectives through team development whilst maintaining a high level of operational standards.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a service that exceeds customer expectations on a daily basis;
- Ensuring continued customer satisfaction and business growth;
- Developing and coaching team members to achieve their full potential and transition in to Franchises;
- Representing Mister Minit at conferences & events;
- Implementing and adhering to Operating Standards and guidelines; and
- Ensuring all sites are employing safety work practices and complying with government legislation.
Business development is the key factor in this role, so the successful applicant will need to have Business Management experience combined with a proven track record and creative approach to developing entrepreneurial businesses, and solving problems as they arise.
As the role involves coaching and developing a team, you will have leadership experience and the ability to motivate and inspire others. In addition, you will have outstanding communication and organisation skills.
Importantly, you will need to 'get your hands dirty' on the shop floor when required and be willing to learn all the technical aspects of the business.
You will have sound knowledge of OH&S Industrial Legislation, Loss Prevention and Technical Standards. This role operates mainly in the field and requires travelling, so a Current Drivers Licence is essential.
The successful candidate will receive initial and ongoing training from the Support Office, headquartered in Sydney.
About the Benefits
You will be rewarded for your hard work with an attractive remuneration package of circa $100,000; base $65,000 - $75,000 (dependent on experience) plus super, a car allowance, phone, laptop and performance bonus up to 25% of salary (based on performance & results).
Being part of the Leadership team, you will have a real opportunity to grow with the company through substantial ongoing training and professional development. In addition, Mister Minit offer real potential to work overseas, as part of the company's growth and succession planning.
Here are the keys to unlock your future and enjoy many opportunities for career advancement in Australia or abroad.
Find out what it's like to work for a thriving company that is constantly on the move - Apply Now!
Opportunity for Mister Minit Area Manager Sydney: click here!
Opportunity for Mister Minit Area Manager Brisbane: click here!