General Manager - Sales & Marketing
- Ready to kick-start the new year with a new career?
- Strategic leadership position with industry leader in innovative primary health care services
- Newly created position - make it your own!
- Highly attractive salary + salary packaging
About Carrington Health
Carrington Health has been proudly caring for the community for over 30 years. Recognised in Victoria as an industry leader in the delivery of innovative primary health care services, they have a demonstrated record of working with communities to strengthen the health and wellbeing of the local population.
Providing individual and group health and wellbeing services to over 10,000 children, individuals, older people and families every year, Carrington Health exists to support those at risk, vulnerable and with complex health issues in the local community.
Your New Career Awaits!
Carrington Health now has an exciting leadership opportunity for an experienced marketing and business development professional to join its team as General Manager, Sales and Marketing. Based in Box Hill, Melbourne, this is a newly created position being offered on a 12 month, full-time basis, with the expectation of renewal after this time.
Reporting to the CEO, and supported by the marketing team, this is a critical role within Carrington Health, responsible for the development and delivery of business development strategies that contribute to the financial sustainability of the organisation.
Some of the key responsibilities of this position will include:
- Identifying, marketing and building successful services that are built on a range of funding sources, including MBS, private health insurance, aged care packages, NDIS etc.;
- Identifying applications and defining potential market segmentation for Carrington Health;
- Undertaking a sector analysis that focuses on identifying service gaps to facilitate the development of new initiatives and programs;
- Developing and implementing comprehensive marketing, communications and business development strategies;
- Successfully manage the day to day operations of the services with a particular focus on achieving client numbers and profitability;
- Developing and executing a business development plan to achieve set performance targets and objectives including market penetration, market development and product/service development; and
- Supporting the CEO in developing and managing strategic partnerships and relationships with government, industry & community stakeholders.
To be considered for this position, you will have proven experience in senior Business Development or Marketing capacity, preferably within the health sector. You will have a sound understanding of, and demonstrated ability to achieve revenue and profit targets and you will also have demonstrated experience in developing and implementing comprehensive marketing, communications and business development strategies.
Carrington Health is looking for an innovative leader with strong commercial acumen and highly developed skills in establishing and maintaining internal and stakeholder relationships.
With a proven track record of developing networks, collaborative arrangements and strategic partnerships, you will establish excellent relationships at all levels internally and actively contribute to the values based supportive team culture.
This role would be well suited to an entrepreneurial and strategic 'big picture' thinker who can identify business development opportunities and take a 'new business' approach to driving success, whilst still being comfortable working within existing business parameters. Combined with this will be the ability to successfully manage the day to day operations of the service.
Please note: A current Victorian driver's licence is essential for this position.
Why Choose Carrington Health
Carrington Health is committed to creating and maintaining a fair and inclusive working environment which fosters diversity among employees and aims to provide a sustainable work-life balance which encourages staff to maintain work-life balance throughout their career.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will enjoy an attractive remuneration package plus generous benefits including salary packaging, negotiable based on skills and experience. Reporting to the CEO you will enjoy being part of a genuinely supportive and people-focused team that is committed to maintaining an open and collaborative environment.
If you're excited by the opportunity to help an innovative NFP grow their reach and sustainability by commercialising their health service expertise, this unique role is for you! - Apply Now.