Residential Drafting & Design Officer
- Bring your creativity to this award winning building organisation!
- Design residential projects from conception!
- Attractive remuneration negotiable based on experience!
- Advance your career with an organisation that encourages professional development!
About the Organisation
Ausmar is a Sunshine Coast based residential building company that is widely known throughout Queensland for their dedication to customer service and build quality. The organisation has been awarded the "Most Professional Builder" in Queensland five times and have also been awarded "Most Professional Builder" in Australia twice previously, a feat no other Sunshine Coast based builder has accomplished once!
Ausmar is currently comprised of 60 full-time employees including Designers, Sales Executives, Estimators, Supervisors and Administrators who are all committed to the Ausmar culture of building the best projects possible. They accomplish this through innovative ideas, competitive pricing, environmental designs and customer focused products.
Ausmar Assist is the newest building division within the national award winning Ausmar Group. Ausmar Assist design and build projects targeted at the accessible housing areas, retirement village markets and commercial sectors around South East QLD with an emphasis on building solutions for people of all ages and all abilities.
About the Opportunity
Due to ongoing expansion and growth, Ausmar Assist is seeking an experienced Residential Drafting & Design Officer to join their team based in their brand new Maroochydore headquarters on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Business Unit Manager, you’ll be responsible for designing and completing drawings for comprehensive and specialist building projects, including required documentation for construction. Your work will adhere to the requirements specified by Ausmar as well as all national, state and local Council and subdivision regulations and laws.
Ausmar Assist is seeking a candidate with the below skills and experience:
- Experience in design and ability to build a plan from concept stage;
- Proven ability to visit development sites (vacant and developed), then prepare initial concept sketches within a quick turnaround time;
- Residential building/code experience;
- Real creative and innovative flair in design;
- 3+ years experience in residential or medium density housing;
- Ability to design "one-off's" to suit clients' needs;
- Ability to liaise with local authorities on planning requirements; and
- A great team worker with a positive attitude.
About the Benefits
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will enjoy an attractive remuneration negotiable based on experience plus super. In addition, the organisation promotes a culture of professional development and will support successful candidates in achieving their career aspirations and goals.
This is a genuine opportunity to enjoy job stability, growth and career development with a highly successful organisation.
You'll also be joining a company that has been the recipient of multiple State and National Awards for their residential construction work and is going through an exciting period of expansion and growth, allowing for excellent career development opportunities and the security of knowing you're working for a market leading employer with a strong reputation both locally and nationally!
Don't miss this great opportunity to join a market leader during a pivotal time of growth! Apply Now!
People with a disability are encouraged to apply!