Dealership Manager - Campers & Caravans
Newcastle - Hunter Region, NSW
- Do you have a passion for campers and caravans honed in by years of experience?
- Are you a high energy, goal oriented entrepreneurial individual?
- Excellent remuneration package with an OTE of $120,000 plus a fully maintained company vehicle and more!
About the Organisation
Our Client is a family owned and operated Caravan and Camper dealership located in the Hunter region of NSW. This innovative organisation has set its eye on being a true market leader. With a large sales yard, retail centre and fully equipped modern service centre, Our Client is the one stop-shop for all caravan enthusiasts in and around the central NSW coastal region.
About the Opportunity
Our Client has a unique opportunity for an experienced Dealership Manager to lead their team on a full-time basis.
Reporting directly to the Executive Director, this hands-on and autonomous role will be responsible for overseeing the dealership’s daily operations, implementing the aggressive market growth plan and managing staff. With an entrepreneurial can-do attitude, you will be responsible for the growth, profitability, and sustainability of the entire operation. This role will see you executing high growth sales strategies, brand awareness strategies, and strategies to forging stronger customer relationships. Importantly you will ensure that all stock hand-overs are impeccable.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- With your high work ethic and high work drive ensure smooth operation across all the sections: yard, service centre, accessories and administration;
- Having a bulls-eye target on all sales opportunities and striving to achieve high conversation rate;
- Seizing opportunities to up-sell, develop and maintain strong customer relationships for longer sales pipelines;
- Executing the strategies to make the service centre a high productivity hub with high-quality workmanship;
- Delivering on the financial and non-financial targets of all departments, including sustained improvement in sales revenue, margins, overheads, operating profit, market share and customer satisfaction;
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key suppliers and customers;
- Managing and monitoring stock and inventory levels;
- Sustaining and improving personnel management in regards to sales, performance reviews, coaching and training; and
- Working with HQ to develop marketing and advertising plans.
As the face of a growing company, the new Dealership Manager will be an experienced and charismatic leader. If you're intrinsically driven to achieve success and looking for ways to develop, this is the role for you.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in the automotive dealership industry and a genuine passion for the nomadic lifestyle only a caravan can provide. You’re looking for that next major career break to showcase your entrepreneurial skills. This is not a role where you can retire or kick back, this role suits someone who has drive, ambition and energy. Ideally for someone who is mid-career or about to enter mid-career, especially suited to someone looking for a sea change from the big smoke! You will be an engaging and motivating manager, who will be able to recruit and grow all areas of the Dealership Team, from sales through to service, as per the demands of the business.
Our Client is seeking applications from excellent communicators with a high aptitude for using latest communication methods. You are someone who can look at the big picture while still being able to roll up their sleeves and lead by example in all areas of the operation. You will be organised and financially minded, with the ability to analyse information to make sound business decisions.
Most of all, you will be ready to take this business to the next level. This role is the lynchpin of the dealership and as such is suited to applicants who want to make this role their own and impact the positive outcomes of the organisation, now and into its future.
About the Benefits
Our Client would like to reward the successful candidate with a highly competitive remuneration package with an on target earning of $120,000+. In addition to this, you will also be provided with a fully maintained company vehicle for business and private use.
This role presents the opportunity to advance your skills and progress your career in a growing business. You will be joining a small, social and supportive family-owned business who understand the importance of their people and actively encourage up-skilling opportunities and career progression.
So what are you waiting for? Throw your career up a gear and drive the growth of this exceptional caravan and camper dealership to the next level. Apply Now!