Fortitude Valley, Brisbane.
- Are you an experienced EA or PA looking for your next big opportunity?
- Varied and interesting role within independent property development organisation
- Competitive salary package, negotiable with skills and experience.
About the Organisation
The Village Retirement Group is a group of property companies that have been successful in South East Queensland for over 35 years. Their portfolio includes commercial, residential, shopping centres and retirement villages. The latter for which they have won numerous national and state awards for the quality of their developments. They also have a joint development and management venture with a large Not for Profit group.
It is a family owned group with the Chairman, Michael Harrison, nationally recognised by UDIA for his contribution to urban development. The CEO, Justin Harrison, who has a reputation as an astute entrepreneur is vitally interested in providing quality retirement developments of an affordable nature where older persons can enjoy a quality of living after they retire.
The family pride themselves on the calibre of staff they attract to work in their group and, because they are a growing company, their opportunity to recruit more outstanding employees who will share their vision in the future.
Interested in learning more? You can view their website here.
About the Opportunity
The Village Retirement Group now has an opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team based in Fortitude Valley, on a full-time basis, commencing early 2017.
As an Executive Assistant, your primary responsibility will be to provide high-level administrative support to the CEO and General Manager of The Village Retirement Group. In addition, you will provide ad-hoc support to the Chairman and office management support to the business, as required.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the CEO in all aspects of his daily responsibilities so his office runs smoothly and the VRG annual strategic goals can be met, including diary management; phone screening and filing, preparing and collating documentation and reports;
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the General Manager and Chairman as requested;
- Undertaking tasks associated with the CEO’s and Chairman’s representation; and
- Ensuring the Head Office operates effectively and smoothly, consistent with the CEO’s requirements, including new starter orientations, liaising with Body Corporate, and supporting junior administration staff.
To be successful in this position you will have extensive experience operating as an EA or PA at an Executive Management level, ideally within the Human Services or Property sectors. An understanding about small to medium sized private companies would be an asset.
This role will not suit someone who is rigid in their work approach. Rather, the ideal candidate will be highly emotionally intelligent, flexible and resilient, with the ability to support various senior leaders in an ever-evolving and rapid paced environment.
With exceptional interpersonal communication and time management skills, you will be professional in your approach and maintain the highest ethical standards at all times, including the ability to manage confidential information.
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive salary package commensurate with skills and experience.
This position presents a great opportunity to become a part of a thriving, family-owned organisation. With strong growth plans over the next two years, you will enjoy being part of a busy and friendly team, with lots of job training and support.
If you are an experienced Executive Assistant looking for your next big opportunity - Apply Now!