Summerset is one of the largest retirement village operators in New Zealand. At Summerset, we’re passionate about providing quality service to our residents and staff.
Summerset Ellerslie (Auckland) is opening a brand new Care Centre and are looking for exceptional Full-time Caregivers to join their team. The village is located just off the Ellerslie Panmure highway on Harrisons Road.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Providing quality care to our residents.
- Effective communication with our residents, their families, health professionals and the Summerset team.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a genuine interest in working with the elderly and delivering superior clinical and customer service.
- You have the ability to work on a 4 on/2 off, rostered and rotating shift pattern across 7 days of the week working over both weekdays and weekends.
- Hold NZ residency or a valid work visa.
- Previous experience caring for the elderly is preferable.
What does Summerset have to offer?
- A friendly and supportive environment
- Excellent on the job training and support to all our caregivers to attain a Level 2 Aged Care Qualification.
- A job that enables you to make a real difference.
These roles will commence in late April, when the new Care Centre opens.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit. To view the Position Description, please visit our website www.summerset.co.nz/careers.
Applications close 5th February 2017. Please apply below, attaching your CV and covering letter quoting vacancy number 782/16.