Caregivers (AM and PM shifts)
Summerset is one of the largest retirement village operators in New Zealand. At Summerset, we’re passionate about providing quality service to our residents and staff.
Summerset Ellerslie (Auckland) is opening a brand new Care Centre and is looking for exceptional Full and Part time and Casual Caregivers to join their team. The village is located just off the Ellerslie Panmure highway on Harrisons Road.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Providing quality care to our residents.
- Effective communication with our residents, their families, health professionals and the Summerset team.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a genuine interest in working with the elderly and delivering superior clinical and customer service.
- You have the ability to work on a 4 on/2 off, rostered and rotating shift pattern across 7 days of the week working over both weekdays and weekends.
- Hold NZ residency or a valid work visa.
- Previous experience caring for the elderly is preferable.
What does Summerset have to offer?
- A friendly and supportive environment
- Excellent on the job training and support to all our caregivers to attain a Level 2 Aged Care Qualification.
- A job that enables you to make a real difference.
These roles will commence in late April when the new Care Centre opens.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit. To view the Position Description, please visit our website www.summerset.co.nz/careers.
Applications close 5th February 2017. Please apply below, attaching your CV and covering letter quoting vacancy number 781/16.