- Are you looking for job security, ongoing career development opportunities and real flexibility?
- Join a growing organisation in this pivotal senior role!
- Competitive remuneration circa $80,000 to $130,000 + super, FMCV and more!
About the Organisation
Hartecs Group is a company focused on delivering engineering, construction and project services to the civil, mining and industrial infrastructure sectors. Hartecs Group aspires to be a market leader by creating enduring customer relationships. They respect that their clients are seeking a high-quality service, and believe that through operational excellence they can achieve this.
With a reputation for integrity, consistency, and excellence, Hartecs Group is a great place to build a rewarding career. As a team, they are committed to achieving excellence by fostering an environment of safety, innovation, and collaboration, all while providing the unique feeling that comes with a family-owned business.
An Exciting Opportunity Awaits
Hartecs Group are currently seeking an experienced and driven Site/Project Engineer to join their team in Rockhampton, QLD
Working collaboratively with management, you will be responsible for performing construction and civil engineering duties in the planning and delivery of transport infrastructure with a particular focus on Road and Bridge Projects.
Your duties may include, but will not be limited to;
- Managing and directing staff members in the development and delivery of construction, operations or maintenance activities;
- Providing technical advice regarding design, construction, program modifications and structural repairs;
- Inspecting project sites to monitor progress to ensure conformance to design specifications and safety standards;
- Analysing survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects; and
- Analysing construction processes or byproducts to identify engineering solutions to minimise the output of carbon or other pollutants.
To succeed in this role you will hold a civil engineering qualification and due to the need to have a sound knowledge of main roads projects and engineering methodologies, the ideal applicant will either have experience with QLD DTMR or NSW RMS. While not a requirement of the role, a registration (or eligibility to obtain) with RPEQ is highly desirable. Your leadership skills will allow you to delegate tasks to best utilise individual team members strengths.
This role is well suited to someone who is highly organised and able to effectively manage and prioritise multiple projects. With a firm commitment to providing unparalleled client service, you will ensure that all deliverables are accurate and of the highest quality. You are analytical, you think strategically and you can make good decisions based on your experience and sound judgment. Most importantly, you can use your technical knowledge and skills to meet council/state regulations and professional standards.
Your exceptional communication skills and personal presentation are paramount to this position, as you will be liaising with a number of diverse teams and stakeholders. You’ll need to be able to build and maintain strong working relationships, through both face to face and electronic communication.
What's in it for you?
Hartecs Group would like to offer the successful candidate a competitive remuneration package circa $80,000 to $130,000 plus super, dependent on experience. Alongside this, you will also receive a fully maintained company vehicle and relocation assistance will be negotiated for the right candidate!
You’ll be joining a loyal and dedicated team within an innovative organisation that drives positive difference each and every day. This is your chance to continue to advance your leadership skills as you step into this pivotal role and work closely with the managing director in shaping the future of the organisation.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to step into a leadership role within a rapidly growing organisation. Apply Now!