Manager - Family Client Services
- Make a real difference and help families set up for a prosperous future in a diverse organisation!
- Highly attractive remuneration package circa $88,000 - $92,000 plus super!
- Further benefits include salary packaging options to increase your take-home pay, an RDO each month and the knowledge that you are making a difference.
About the Organisation
YFS (Formally Youth and Family Service - Logan City) is a not-for-profit organisation that delivers a range of services to the people of Logan and surrounds. They cater to people who are disadvantaged, vulnerable or want to improve their circumstance. YFS also champions social enterprise, with four of varying size and purpose.
Their values include;
Excellence – delivering quality services and having high expectations.
Integrity – acting honestly and openly.
Optimism – thinking and acting with confidence about people and the future.
Steadfastness – persisting to overcome barriers and adversity with our clients.
About the Opportunity
YFS now has a rewarding opportunity for a Manager of Family Client Services to join their organisation based in Logan, QLD on a full-time basis.
As part of the Executive Management Team, you’ll be responsible for leading and managing YFS’ support for vulnerable families to achieve outcomes that improve the health, well-being and safety of children, young people and their families.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading continuous improvement and managing a family support team and other related program areas;
- Facilitating service improvement and innovation based on research, evidence-based evaluation and client feedback;
- Implementing change management processes and monitor progress;
- Managing programs and work to timelines and budgets to achieve goals and objectives;
- Managing team dynamics, support productive working relationships and work-life balance within the team; and
- Developing and maintaining productive relationships with service delivery partners.
To be successful in this position you will ideally have a relevant tertiary qualification to compliment your experience working at a management level within a community service program. You will also possess demonstrated knowledge of child development, child protection and how to engage families to achieve sustained improvements to family safety and functioning.
As a driven, self-motivated individual with a strong business acumen, you will have the ability and mental agility to evaluate situations and plan, develop and implement on the spot solutions. A people leader, you will be experienced in managing a team, providing support and professional development opportunities to achieve high-level results.
Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to foster strong, working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders will see you flourish in this position. Importantly, you’ll have a driven and adaptable approach to your work, with a commitment to improving the operations within your department. A willingness to step in and work on cases when the need arises will cement you as a manager who leads by example.
Importantly,the successful candidate will be a resilient, hardworking and ambitious individual, who holds an unwavering belief in the ability for families to make a long-term change for the better.
Please note: Successful candidates will ideally have a current driver’s licence, and willing to undergo clearance through Working with Children Check with Queensland Public Safety Business Agency and a Criminal History Screening with Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services.
About the Benefits
YFS is an organisation that truly values its team, and is committed to improving employee knowledge, skills and experience.
For your hard work and dedication, you will receive an attractive salary package circa $88,000 - $92,000 plus super, commensurate with skills and experience, plus generous salary packaging options to increase your take home pay and an accrued day off once a month!
In addition, YFS offer a flexible workplace and are looking for applicants who would like to grow their career within this role and step into higher management roles after their probation period.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills, advance your career and make a positive difference - Apply Now!