B 1.3 Mechanical LAME (EC135)
- Join one of the largest and most experienced providers of general aviation services in Australia
- Exciting opportunity for a CASA B 1.3 LAME maintaining EC135 rotary aircraft
- Full-time, stable role - Gladstone Airport location
- Excellent salary package circa $120,000-$140,000 + super
- Relocation assistance and ongoing career progression opportunities
About the Aviator Group
The Aviator Group is one of the largest and most experienced providers of general aviation services in Australia. The Group's operations include rotary wing companies specialising in Search and Rescue, Marine Pilot Transfer, Executive Charter, Utility, Contract Services and Tourism. They operate from bases at Gladstone, Mackay and Port Hedland.
Your new career awaits!
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Mechanical LAME to join the Gladstone operations of the Aviator Group. Based at Gladstone Airport, this is a full-time role, Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend call-outs.
Reporting to the Chief Engineer based in Mackay, with local support from the Senior Base Pilot in Gladstone, as the only engineer on site, you will be responsible for coordinating and performing all scheduled and unscheduled mechanical maintenance on EC135 aircraft.
- Provide local oversight and management of day-to-day airworthiness matters;
- Forecast, plan and execute maintenance activities within contracted allowances;
- Effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders; and
- Manage day-to-day aircraft and support role equipment to ensure a high serviceability rate.
To be successful you will need the following:
- A CASA B 1.3 LAME licence;
- Possess the Australian rating for the EC135 (Preferred);
- Hold both Airframe and Engine licence categories applicable to the EC135 OR hold an Airframe Licence and be willing/able to obtain your Engine Licence (on job assistance to get this accreditation provided);
- PW 206 and/or Arrius 2B engine experience (Desirable);
- Experience in assisting and directing maintenance personnel; and
- Familiarity with regulatory limits.
The Aviator Group is looking for candidates who can work autonomously and are flexible and pro-active in their work approach. This position would be well suited to someone who has 5+ years commercial maintenance experience looking for a secure position within a small, collaborative team environment.
On offer to the successful candidate is a highly competitive remuneration package circa $120,000-$140,000 + super, commensurate with skills and experience, including call-out fees, overtime and relocation assistance if required.
In addition, as a growing organisation, the Aviator Group can offer future career progression opportunities to the right candidate.
If you are an experienced Mechanical LAME looking for a varied and interesting maintenance position within a well-established and stable organisation - Apply Now!