Customer Service Representative
Queens Road, Melbourne
Come and join AusRegistry – The Australian technology company that is at the core of the internet!
The essence of the AusRegistry Group is technology. We are a growing organisation that develops and delivers high performance Internet systems to the global community. We are a market leader in our field and work with numerous federal and state governments and private sector clients relating to the operation of Top-Level Domain Registries in Australia, the Middle East, Europe and North America. We are also the appointed Registry Operator for one of the largest green initiatives in Australia – the Enhanced Renewable Energy Target project.
The Customer Service Representative is a member of the Production Support Group charged with maintaining the performance and availability of the production services of the AusRegistry Group, and where applicable ensuring that these production services meet or exceed their prescribed SLAs.
As the Customer Service Representative, you are the primary point of contact for the majority of AusRegistry Group’s customers and largely represent the company’s profile. All enquiries to the Customer Service team need to be acted upon with efficiency and professionalism. Initially, your role will predominately involve assisting customers and the general public in regards to their queries in relation to the Renewable Energy Certificate Registry. It is expected that you will be continuously learning other areas of customer support and expanding your skills and knowledge in the other technical products.
What you need?
- Previous experience working in a customer service position
- A degree in Information Technology or relevant experience/training
- Experience supporting technology products (mobile communication, internet, VOIP, web services, ideally over the phone)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
What we love to see?
- Strong interest in software and technology
- Dedication and focus on the outcomes for the team and Company
- Strong aptitude for learning new skills
- Ability to thrive in a busy and ever changing environment
- A history of being a high achiever
Why would you want to work here?
- We are a global leader, doing lots of cool things at the core of the internet!
- IT is what we do… not a means to an end
- We design, maintain and operate mission critical national and international infrastructure
- you’ll work on 10,000+ transactions a second systems
- You have the chance to make the world a better place, working on the CER project
- We provide a collaborative environment, technical challenges and lots of room for growth
- When you look around, you will notice you are working with a bunch of extremely talented individuals
Sometimes things around the office can seem a little too good to be true. Our office boasts a break-out space complete with pinball machines, pool table, TV’s with X-Box Kinetic and Play-Station, retro arcade games as well as a chill-out lounge area. If you find yourself walking back to your desk with some fresh fruit and a cup of fresh espresso after playing a game of pool or virtual football on the X-Box – don’t panic! These things are here for you to actually use. AusRegistry Group employees enjoy many benefits including a nice office, discounted gym memberships and regular staff functions and events which include food and free drinks.
Whilst we enjoy a fun loving culture, we do set high standards when it comes to our employees. Still interested? If you think you have got what it takes to be a part of the team, shoot through your CV.
Please click here for the full position description.