Cannon Hill, Brisbane
- 100% Australian owned and operated industry leader
- 6-month contract
- Convenient inner-eastern suburbs location with free onsite parking
About the Role
A newly created role exists for an experienced and capable administrative professional to join ACC’s Human Resources team, conveniently located at Cannon Hill just 10 minutes east of Brisbane’s CBD. This role is a 6-month contracted role, with the possibility to extend. A critical element of this role is to ensure all documentation and processes are compliant with relevant industry and regulatory requirements, Company standards, and to provide general administration support to the HR team.
Reporting to the Group Manager for Human Resources, this role is responsible for, but not limited to;
- Supplying reports to production departments for absenteeism and annual leave;
- End to end recruitment - writing ads, communicating with Hiring Managers, monitoring online recruitment portal, shortlisting candidates, phone screens, liaising with Hiring Manager to book interviews, reference checks etc;
- Supporting the HR team with employee life-cycle administration;
- Training administration support, documentation, and data entry;
- The creation and distribution of Toolbox Talks as requested from Production and Safety team;
- Drafting letters and employment checks as requested;
- Organising and entering induction information for newstarters and contractors;
- Keeping track of issued PPE and Control Items for employees;
- Reception cover as needed.
The successful candidate will have 3 years’ experience in a similar role, be able to work autonomously, and have a natural ability to organise and prioritise tasks. The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in recruitment;
- Advanced skills across the full Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel;
- Strong numeracy skills with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Solid administrative experience, including a high level of computer literacy;
- High standard of customer service;
- Previous experience in an HR admin role supporting a team, and knowledge of general HR processes and regulatory requirements is preferred but not essential;
- Strong work ethic, with the capability to multi-task;
- Experience with time and attendance system Kronos would be advantageous, but is not essential.
Australian Country Choice (ACC), together with Australian Cattle and Beef Holdings (ACBH) are proud industry leaders in producing and supplying highest quality beef products to the local and export markets. We employ over 1,500 Queenslanders and together our diverse operation processes 300,000 head of cattle across our large-scale breeding, backgrounding, farming and feedlotting through to our modern food processing and value-add packing facility.
We offer a supportive working environment with an onsite gym and secure, free onsite parking. Make your next move your best yet.
Loyalty is at the heart of all we do. It harks from the Lee family and it is particularly present in our people.
Change is not for change's sake - we value beneficial change that improves our business.
We value truth and transparency – we need this to collaborate and trust each other and to achieve our full potential.
We value personal ownership. We take responsibility for ourselves, our relationships, our time management, our workspaces and tools. We are honest and full of integrity and this maximises our contribution.
We value human life. The lives of every member of our team are of equal value and every person who enters our site should leave our site in good health. Some of our team members have more dangerous jobs than others and we all work harder to ensure they stay safe. We also value the lives of all humans, including our customers and their customers whose safety relies on this value.
We know our customers keep us in business which ensures our jobs. We know that our customers have their own customers who include our friends, our families and other people we don't know.