Sales and Markets Analyst
Cannon Hill, Brisbane
- 100% Australian owned and operated industry leader
- Newly created role for an experienced sales and markets analyst
- Convenient inner-eastern suburbs location with free onsite parking
Australian Country Choice (ACC) group of companies is a long-established, family-owned business operating Australia’s largest vertically integrated beef supply chain. ACC, together with Australian Cattle and Beef Holdings (ACBH) incorporates substantial rural properties, multiple feedlots and a processing facility in Brisbane.
About the role:
Australian Country Choice has a current opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Sales and Markets Analyst to join the company. Working within the Commercial Team and with direct involvement with the Sales Team, this role will be instrumental in providing value through:
- In depth domestic and global market analysis to assist with developing marketing strategies and understanding sales channels;
- Development of reports and dashboards to monitor and analyse sales prices and volumes across products and markets to identify opportunities for revenue maximisation;
- Assistance with pricing decisions through the management of carcase utilisation and return models;
- Preparation of cost/benefit models for new product opportunities;
- Supply and demand modelling of ACC branded beef programs;
- Report preparation to provide the executive team with relevant and accurate information relating to the performance of ACC’s branded beef programs; and
- Other ad hoc projects as required.
To be successful in this role, you will enjoy constant change and embrace the opportunity to deliver outcomes that have a genuine impact on ACC’s financial performance. The successful candidate will be:
- Tertiary educated in Commerce, Business, Marketing, Agribusiness or another relevant field;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel. Experience developing reports using Microsoft PowerBI would be beneficial but is not essential;
- A lifelong learner who is always searching for new and better ways of achieving outcomes;
- A critical thinker with the ability to interrogate data and information from multiple angles;
- An outstanding communicator with an ability to translate complex issues into simple language to influence decisions;
- Confident in the quality and accuracy of their work with a high attention to detail;
- A team player who likes working with others but is also able to work autonomously to deliver results in short timeframes.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute significantly to ACC’s future as it becomes a major player in Australia’s branded beef industry.
We offer a supportive working environment and a range of opportunities to learn and grow your career across our fully integrated vertical supply chain. We also have an onsite gym and secure, free onsite parking. Make your next move your best yet.
Loyalty is at the heart of all we do. It harks from the Lee family and it is particularly present in our people.
Change is not for change's sake - we value beneficial change that improves our business.
We value truth and transparency – we need this to collaborate and trust each other and to achieve our full potential.
We value personal ownership. We take responsibility for ourselves, our relationships, our time management, our workspaces and tools. We are honest and full of integrity and this maximises our contribution.
We value human life. The lives of every member of our team are of equal value and every person who enters our site should leave our site in good health. Some of our team members have more dangerous jobs than others and we all work harder to ensure they stay safe. We also value the lives of all humans, including our customers and their customers whose safety relies on this value.
We know our customers keep us in business which ensures our jobs. We know that our customers have their own customers who include our friends, our families and other people we don't know.