Skilled Meat Workers (Boners, Slicers, Slaughterpersons)
Cannon Hill, Brisbane
Australian Country Choice (ACC) trading as Cannon Hill Services Pty Ltd, is an Australian owned and operated agribusiness industry leader. ACC is one of the largest privately-owned companies in Queensland and a long-established producer and supplier of high quality beef products to the Coles Group. Located at our modern beef processing facility in Cannon Hill, just 20 minutes from the Brisbane CBD, we have current full time opportunities for experienced Skilled Boners, Slicers, and Slaughterpersons.
- High standard of work quality and adhering to customer specifications;
- Proven excellent attendance and timekeeping;
- Proven ability (a minimum of 2 years)in either boning, slicing, or slaughtering tasks;
- Performs tasks in a safe manner, and use and maintenance of PPE is correct at all times;
- Complies with ACC Code of Conduct, for example, behaviour is cooperative towards others and respect for diversity;
- Adaptable and productive in your current work processes and tasks;
- Good knife handling skills and maintenance of a sharp knife;
- Focus on efficiency and effectiveness in performing assigned tasks;
- Undertake a full medical assessment which includes drug and alcohol testing.
To be considered for these roles you will need to possess:
A minimum of 2 years' experience in Boning, Slicing or Slaughtering;
The ability to work within a cold storage environment and with raw meat products;
The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment;
Be available for overtime when required.
Processing 51 weeks per year, Australian Country Choice will offer you:
- A minimum rate of $53,900 base salary plus superannuation
- The opportunity to undertake overtime
- A modern, state of the art meat processing facilities;
- Training and Development opportunities
- Free bus transfers to and from Cannon Hill train station.
If you meet the above criteria, apply below. Applications close Wednesday 15th May, 2019.
Make your next move your best yet. Apply now and be rewarded with a competitive salary, free parking, career development, and diverse a range of opportunities across our fully integrated vertical supply chain.
Loyalty is at the heart of all we do. It harks from the Lee family and it is particularly present in our people.
Change is not for change's sake - we value beneficial change that improves our business.
We value truth and transparency – we need this to collaborate and trust each other and to achieve our full potential.
We value personal ownership. We take responsibility for ourselves, our relationships, our time management, our workspaces and tools. We are honest and full of integrity and this maximises our contribution.
We value human life. The lives of every member of our team are of equal value and every person who enters our site should leave our site in good health. Some of our team members have more dangerous jobs than others and we all work harder to ensure they stay safe. We also value the lives of all humans, including our customers and their customers whose safety relies on this value.
We know our customers keep us in business which ensures our jobs. We know that our customers have their own customers who include our friends, our families and other people we don't know.