Maintenance Manager - Internal Employees Only
Cannon Hill, Brisbane
- Work with a skilled team
- Ability to develop, maintain and improve maintenance system
- Attractive salary package
Australian Country Choice (ACC), together with Australian Cattle and Beef Holdings (ACBH) are proud industry leaders in producing and supplying highest quality beef products to the local and export markets. We employ over 1500 Queenslanders and together our diverse operation processes 300,000 head of cattle across our large-scale breeding, backgrounding, farming and feedlotting through to our modern food processing and value add packing facility.
About the role:
We are seeking a skilled Maintenance Manager to join our team. Your experience and skills will further profile the company asset maintenance strategies and delivery of the maintenance system to a multi-disciplinary maintenance team. This role will provide management and support to all facets of the Primary Processing Maintenance facility.
You will have demonstrated ability in the following skill areas:
- Develop, maintain and improve the maintenance system and its processes to allow operations to maximise asset usage;
- Present and report accurate and timely historical maintenance information and analysis;
- Anticipate future critical issues for the company, its operation and integration and advise on options for necessary change or improvements;
- Monitor effectiveness of maintenance – measure to maximise potential of plant and/or equipment;
- Maintain and execute efficient and effective project management plans including preventative maintenance schedules, measures and testing to minimise downtime;
- Maintain compliance documents as required;
- Consider the impact on and from systems from other areas and integrate accordingly (e.g. Food Safety, Safety, operations);
- Work within repairs maintenance and annual capital expenditure budgets, by effective planning and clear execution.
To be successful in the role you will have the following:
- Industry experience in Primary Processing plant and equipment including mechanical, structural, electrical, refrigeration, automation, wastewater treatment, and boilers;
- Personal attributes of strong values, resilience, courage, honesty, integrity, humility;
- All relevant licences and registrations;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- The ability to maintain precision and accuracy in a loud, fast paced environment;
- A clear understanding of maintenance best practices;
- Good time management;
- The ability to share knowledge and encourage continued learning with Plant operators;
- An understanding and dedication to continuous improvement;
- The ability to identify “better ways of working”
To be considered for this opportunity, you will also need to successfully meet the below criteria:
- High standard of work quality to adhere to customer specifications;
- Demonstrated commitment to perform all tasks in a safe manner, maintain proper use of PPE, and wear/use this PPE correctly at all times;
- Compliance with the ACC Code of Conduct, for example: your past behaviour is co-operative towards others, with respect for diversity.
Make your next move your best yet.
Watch our corporate video here.
Loyalty is at the heart of all we do. It harks from the Lee family and it is particularly present in our people.
Change is not for change's sake - we value beneficial change that improves our business.
We value truth and transparency – we need this to collaborate and trust each other and to achieve our full potential.
We value personal ownership. We take responsibility for ourselves, our relationships, our time management, our workspaces and tools. We are honest and full of integrity and this maximises our contribution.
We value human life. The lives of every member of our team are of equal value and every person who enters our site should leave our site in good health. Some of our team members have more dangerous jobs than others and we all work harder to ensure they stay safe. We also value the lives of all humans, including our customers and their customers whose safety relies on this value.
We know our customers keep us in business which ensures our jobs. We know that our customers have their own customers who include our friends, our families and other people we don't know.