Boners (Multiple Vacancies)
Cannon Hill, Brisbane
About us: Australian Country Choice (ACC), together with Australian Cattle and Beef Holdings (ACBH) are proud industry leaders in producing and supplying highest quality beef products to the local and export markets. We employ over 1,500 Queenslanders and together our diverse operation processes 300,000 head of cattle across our large-scale breeding, backgrounding, farming and feedlotting through to our modern food processing and value-add packing facility.
About the role:
Submit your application and resume here to express your interest in a Boner position in our Primary Processing department. Whenever we have openings, this talent pool will be the first place we look for existing Boners who have expressed their interest in joining our team at Australian Country Choice.
- High standard of work quality and adhering to customer specifications;
- Excellent attendance and timekeeping;
- Proven ability (a minimum of 2 years) doing boning tasks;
- Perform tasks in a safe manner, and use and maintain PPE is correct at all times;
- Compliance with ACC Code of Conduct, for example, behaviour is cooperative towards others and respect for diversity;
- Adaptability and productivity in your work processes and tasks;
- Excellent knife handling skills and maintenance of a sharp knife;
- Focus on efficiency and effectiveness in performing assigned tasks;
- Contributing to a culture of operational excellence and continuous improvement;
- Ensuring safe work practices and Standard Operational Procedures are followed at all times.
The nature of this role demands an enthusiastic, self-motivated person with a positive attitude, and the ability to work with a team to produce results.
To be considered for these roles you will need to possess:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Boning;
- The ability to work within a cold storage environment and with raw meat products;
- Be available for overtime when required.
Apply now! We offer a supportive working environment and a range of opportunities to learn and grow your career across our fully integrated vertical supply chain. We also have secure, free onsite parking. Make your next move your best yet.
Loyalty is at the heart of all we do. It harks from the Lee family and it is particularly present in our people.
Change is not for change's sake - we value beneficial change that improves our business.
We value truth and transparency – we need this to collaborate and trust each other and to achieve our full potential.
We value personal ownership. We take responsibility for ourselves, our relationships, our time management, our workspaces and tools. We are honest and full of integrity and this maximises our contribution.
We value human life. The lives of every member of our team are of equal value and every person who enters our site should leave our site in good health. Some of our team members have more dangerous jobs than others and we all work harder to ensure they stay safe. We also value the lives of all humans, including our customers and their customers whose safety relies on this value.
We know our customers keep us in business which ensures our jobs. We know that our customers have their own customers who include our friends, our families and other people we don't know.