Event Day Corporate Hospitality Attendants - Casual Positions
Adelaide Oval, SA
Adelaide Oval is an iconic, world-class entertainment venue located a short 10-minute walk from the CBD. The Oval hosts everything from footy to cricket, to concerts starring the biggest acts in the world including the upcoming Metallica, U2 and Queen + Adam Lambert concerts. Not to mention the hottest events in town such as the State of Origin and international T20 Cricket World Cup.
A passionate and energetic team work together to pull off these amazing events, entertaining and delighting corporate clients and their guests in a range of outstanding corporate facilities.
From the unique Audi Stadium Club, with its highly flexible food and beverage offering, to our state-of-the-art corporate suites, and premium open-air open Corporate Boxes, Adelaide Oval is the city’s premier venue for corporate entertainment.
Do you want to be part of this team that consistently delivers corporate entertainment at its absolute best? Then jump on board as a corporate bar and wait attendant and learn new skills in a professional and safe working environment.
We are looking for experienced, well-presented and reliable event day corporate bar and wait attendants for our Corporate Suites and Audi Stadium Club to start mid October 2019, just in time for Metallica!
Ideal candidates must have the ability to work independently and have the desire to go above & beyond, be able to multi-task, have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and be a team player.
In particular, we are seeking those with:
- High end or corporate clientele exposure
- Table waiting, bar and barista experience
- Exceptional customer service
Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following will be highly regarded:
- Front of house experience in the hospitality industry
- Previous experience in corporate suite hosting or corporate functions experience
- POS and EFTPOS experience
To be successful you will have:
- Availability to work major event events at Adelaide Oval. This requires ‘after hours’ and weekend work.
- Strong work ethic and a passion for working in hospitality
- Excellent personal presentation and customer service
- Ability to maintain high workloads and meet deadlines within specified time frames
- The ability to work under pressure in fast paced environments
- Fun, can do attitude, coupled with excellent communication and listening skills
- Reliable and punctual attendance
- RSA and Food Hygiene/Food Safety qualifications are mandatory for these roles
To be successful for a position at Adelaide Oval, applicants must possess their Food Handling and Responsible Service Alcohol certificate's at the time of your application (candidates must attach both certificates on application.)
If successful after interview, you must attend a compulsory induction session at Adelaide Oval prior to your first shift.
Please note that Responsible Service of Alcohol and Food Hygiene qualifications are a mandatory requirement of the role and must be attached to your application (you can attach on the next page).
Applications close at 10am on Friday 20th September 2019
***INTERVIEWS COMMENCING END OF SEPTEMBER***