Event Day Kiosk & Bar Attendants (Casual)
Adelaide Oval, SA
Adelaide Oval is an iconic, world-class entertainment venue located a short 10-minute walk from the CBD. The Oval hosts everything from footy to cricket, to concerts starring the biggest acts in the world. Not to mention the hottest events in town such as the State of Origin.
A passionate and energetic team work together to pull off these amazing events, entertaining and delighting the thousands of fans that flock to the stadium. No visit would be complete without sampling the classic stadium fare on offer.
From hotdogs and burgers to coffee and focaccias, our kiosks, carts and café ensure there’s something on offer for all tastes and budgets. A cold beverage is never far away with bars located throughout the stadium on all levels.
Do you want to be part of this Adelaide Oval team that consistently deliver high quality food and beverage services every time we open our doors? Then jump on board as a kiosk and bar attendant and learn new skills in a professional and safe working environment.
We are looking for experienced, speedy, well-organised and reliable event day kiosk and bar attendants to start late October- mid November 2020, just in time for the 2020 Cricket season!
Ideal candidates must have the ability and desire to go above & beyond, be able to multi-task, have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and approach and be a team player.
In particular, we are seeking those with:
- Fast and high-volume food production experience
- Fast pace bar experience
- Barista experience
- Retail food outlet experience
Successful applicants must have demonstrated experience in one or more of the following:
- Front of house experience in the hospitality industry
- Exceptional customer service
- Food preparation and hygiene knowledge
- Bar experience
- Barista experience
- POS and EFTPOS experience
To be successful you will have:
- Availability to work major event events at Adelaide Oval. This requires ‘after hours’ and weekend work.
- Strong work ethic and a passion for working in hospitality
- Excellent personal presentation and customer service
- Ability to maintain high workloads and meet deadlines within specified time frames
- The ability to work under pressure in fast paced environments
- Fun, can do attitude, coupled with excellent communication and listening skills
- Reliable and punctual attendance
- RSA and Food Hygiene/Food Safety qualifications are mandatory for these roles
To be considered for a position with Adelaide Oval Hospitality, applicants must attached their Food Handling and Responsible Service Alcohol (if 18yrs and over) certificates at the time of your application (candidates must attach both certificates with application.)
If successful after interview, you must attend a compulsory induction session at Adelaide Oval prior to your first shift.
Please note that Responsible Service of Alcohol and Food Hygiene qualifications are a mandatory requirement of the role and must be attached to your application (you can attach on the next page).
Applications close at 9am on Friday 16th October 2020
***INTERVIEWS COMMENCING LATE OCOTBER***