About the business
Australian Regional and Remote Community Services (ARRCS) is a not-for-profit aged care and community service provider that was established in July 2014 to operate residential care facilities and community care programs in the Northern Territory. ARRCS provides regional care and support to people and their communities throughout the Northern Territory from Darwin to Docker River. It’s our goal to offer opportunity and choice so individuals can live life in all its fullness.
About the role
At Old Timers Aged Care Service in Alice Springs, we understand the importance of emotional, cultural and spiritual wellbeing and respect individual choice and independence for the people we support. We currently have 68 residential beds and 36 independent living units adjacent to the facility.
We have full time opportunities for RN’s to join our team at Old Timers Aged Care. Reporting to the Service Manager, this is a key role within the team and will provide leadership and clinical advice to Enrolled Nurse and Personal Care Assistant staff whilst providing quality care to our aged care residents.
Skills and experience
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Rights to work in Australia
- Ability to liaise with a care team and to provide coordinated care
- Knowledge of contemporary nursing practice
- Demonstrated understanding of resident centred and residential based care services delivery
- Knowledge and experience in Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI), desired
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary and multi-cultural care team in a range of settings
- Knowledge of policy review and implementation for clinical governance
- Experienced in effective interpersonal and written communication skills, including intermediate computer skills as well as skills in automated technology
- Must have a current Flu Vaccination, National Police Check, First Aid Certificate, OCHRE card and NT Drivers’ License or a willingness to obtain prior to commencing
Benefits and perks
As an ARRCS employee, you play an important and rewarding role in helping vulnerable people to live life in all its fullness, every day. As ARRCS are a NFP Organisation, we also have a host of employee benefits including:
- CBB Salary Packaging available, please click here for more information
- Unlimited training library, with free and 24/7 access to over 70,000 self-paced courses
- Wellness & Employee Support Services
- 6 weeks annual leave
We strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.