ARYZTA is a global leader in the supply of fresh bakery products to major retailers, food service providers, and quick service restaurants with a focus on the customer and unparalleled capabilities. These capabilities along with our passion for good food have allowed us to grow into one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world.
Expertise in the bakery world is one of our core principles and underpins our growth strategy, which is driven by innovation, consumer trends and exceeding customers' expectations. We pride ourselves on manufacturing excellence, food safety and sustainability across all our bakeries.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Storeperson to join the team in New Zealand.
Reporting to the Inventory Controller, the Storeperson – Frozen is responsible for the movement and recording of all stock movements in and out of the freezer, boxing of any freezer stock whilst ensuring compliance with GMP of the freezer area.
- Move stock in and out of freezer, maintaining accurate traceability records
- Assist with the Stock take process as required
- Champion Rotating stock – First in First out basis
- Ensures the cleanliness of the freezer and crate wash. Performs cleaning tasks as required
- Boxes and labels frozen product as needed
- Assists in packing and production by stacking on and off pans from the line as required
- Assists in the return of bread crates to the crate wash as required
- Participates in and performs other related projects and tasks as assigned by the Production Manager or Inventory Controller
- Must have a high level of fitness. Ability to wheel stacks up to 150kg using hand trolleys and lift bags up to 25kg.
- Ideally possessing a relevant qualification and/or suitable background experience in inventory management
- Be willing to upskill and obtain Forklift license
- Have a good understanding of inventory control / management systems, GMP and HACCP.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment.
- Strong math ability
- Possess excellent personal organisation and business administration skills in accordance with modern best practice methods.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
- Possess relevant IT skills in basic MS Office applications - outlook, excel & word
Monday to Friday 45 hours with occasional Saturday work and overtime
Monday – Friday 7:00am-4:30pm
Apply Now !
We thank you in advance for your application however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
This role is being managed directly by ARYZTA ANZ HR team
We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require additional talent options
Applicants must have valid NZ Working Rights