Business Applications Administrator
Here at Bundaberg Regional Council our vision is bold but simple, to build Australia’s best regional community.
In order to achieve this, we’ve created a culture that’s centred on our core values. To be a council that is customer focused, respectful and prides itself on constant team work, leadership, sustainability and innovation. We’re an all-inclusive council that celebrates diversity and communicates in an open and respectful manner.
About The Role
As a Business Applications Administrator your focus is to supports Councils direction through providing Business Systems administration including support and troubleshooting for business applications at desktop, server and application levels.
Employment Status: Permanent Full Time
We are looking for people who:
- Have a genuine passion for developing and applying new workflows and systems to improve business processes and functions
- Can demonstrate experience in scripting technologies and providing in-depth and advanced technical support
- Have a high level knowledge within Information Technology through either a tertiary qualification or relevant significant experience
- With strong interpersonal skills, can effectively communicate and train staff in new systems and processes
- Live and uphold the Council's values
In return for your hard work and enthusiasm Bundaberg Regional Council offer some amazing benefits including:
- A rostered day off
- Up to 12% superannuation contributions
- A great work environment
- Job satisfaction working within the community
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Fantastic work-life balance
Applications Close: Wednesday 2nd October 2019 AEST
To Apply: Please answer the below questionnaire followed by attaching your Resume.
Bundaberg Regional Council prides itself as an equal opportunity employer and embraces the diversity that our teams bring so if this sounds like the position for you, don’t delay- apply now!