Project Administrator - Papua New Guinea Program
- Leading not-for-profit
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Initial 8 month contract
The Papua New Guinea (PNG) Project Administrator is an opportunity to join an experienced team of development professionals supporting PNG activities of the Institute. The Project Administrator will work closely with the PNG Country Manager, Project Manager & in-country Operations Manager to ensure the effective administrative support for the implementation of activities within the PNG program.
Reporting into the PNG Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and collating staff and project data
- Providing operational support for program activities including workshops, conferences
- Maintaining program library and filing systems
- Assisting in financial reporting, budgets, invoicing
- Assisting with the recruitment and mobilization of staff and consultants
- Working with the Port Moresby office to coordinate travel arrangements and maintaining the travel register for all PNG travel
The successful incumbent will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative role for a complex program or project
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience providing financial and HR support
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to manager interactions and relationships with a diverse range of people
A University degree in field/s relevant to management or administration and experience working in international development is advantageous.
Benefit from ongoing support and attractive salary packaging working for this leading not for profit organisation. Remuneration will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Burnet is a child safe organisation. The successful applicant may be required to apply for a Working with Children check and/or criminal record check from the Australian Federal Police.
To apply for this position, please complete the details below and attach the following documents:
- Detailed resume including the names and contact information of 3 referees
- Written statement addressing the selection criteria as outlined above and in the attached position description
Applications close 10th May 2015.
Initial enquiries should be made to Anita Cranwell, Human Resources Advisor: firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 8506 2375.