Customer Service and Administration Support Officer
Your application must include the following:
- A copy of your Resume/CV with the name and contact number of 2 work Referees;
- A Cover Letter;
- Copies of any relevant Certificates and Qualifications (if applicable).
Please note: You will need to provide your response to the Selection Criteria (SC) as part of your application. Please have your responses to the SC (outlined below) ready to go as you will not be able to "save" your application to complete at a later time.
Closing date: Sunday, 28 April 2019 at 11:30 p.m.
Please scroll down to complete your application
What's on Offer?
Overview: This is a combined role designed to provide operational support to the Aramac Rural Transaction Centre and Aramac Administration Office.
Location: This position is based in Aramac with Regional Work and Travel as required.
Classification Level: Level 3 of the Queensland Local Government Industry (Stream A) Award - State 2017 and Barcaldine Regional Council Certified Agreement 2018
Wage: $60, 372 per annum + Superannuation (up to 12%) and relevant approved allowances
Payment of Wages: Council employees are paid fortnightly
Hours of work: 72.5 hours over 9 days with a rostered day off every fortnight
Leave: Five (5) weeks annual leave per annum + 17.5% loading. Fifteen (15) days Personal Leave (sick leave) per annum.
Equal Opportunity: Barcaldine Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer and all suitably qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Selection will be based on an Assessment of any Applicant's ability to demonstrate their successful past performance, or their perceived abilities to be able to successfully perform and deliver services, against the following: -
- Demonstrated ability to deliver successful outcomes, or have an assessed capacity to do so, in providing clerical and administrative support requiring a high degree of judgement, initiative, confidentiality and sensitivity in the performance of work;
- Demonstrated working knowledge, or have an assessed capacity to obtain the statutory requirements relevant to Local Government;
- Demonstrated the ability to provide efficient, friendly and professional customer service to internal and external clients with the willingness to go above and beyond;
- Demonstrated sound communication skills (written and verbal) and well developed interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated well developed self-management and time management skills with the ability to work independently;
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively and contributing positively in a team environment;
- Demonstrated proficiency in the operation of internal computer systems, software and experience with Microsoft Office Suite; and
- Demonstrated knowledge, or have an assessed capacity to acquire knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety policies and procedures;
How To Apply?
- Have your Resume/CV with 2 work Referees ready to go.
- Have your answers to the SC above ready to go. (For tips on how to address Selection Criteria, please see “Information for Applicants” document on Council’s Employment Page).
- Fill out all questions below. Click 'Next'
- You will then be prompted to attach your Resume, Cover Letter and other documents (if applicable). Click 'Next'.
- Review your application to confirm everything is correct. Click 'Confirm' to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: ONCE YOU START YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION BELOW, YOU CANNOT SAVE AND RETURN TO IT LATER. YOU MUST USE YOUR OWN EMAIL ADDRESS, AND NOT ONE USED PREVIOUSLY BY ANOTHER PERSON THAT HAS APPLIED FOR A POSITION WITH COUNCIL.
For more Information please contact Regional HR Officer, Ms Lenny Trueman on 07 4651 5614 or email email@example.com