Apprentice - Mechanical Fitter
Are you interested in becoming a Mechanical Fitter?
We are excited to invite applications from enthusiastic individuals keen on a career in a trade for our Gladstone site. You will be supported through your classroom education as you work towards a nationally recognised trade qualification. You also will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team of people and learn the practical application of your studies.
You will need to bring a positive attitude, a keen interest in your chosen field and a genuine commitment to learning. Your technical aptitude will be a plus and your mature approach to safety and teamwork will make you stand out.
As a new Cement Australia Apprentice, you will commence the program in January 2020.
Ideally you will have:
- Successfully completed, or be currently completing a minimum Year 11 or equivalent with passes in Maths or English;
- Ideally be completing or have completed Cert I or II studies
- Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Ability to demonstrate genuine interest in chosen trade
Why join our team?
- Gain a certified qualification as an Mechanical Fitter
- All education fees and associated costs covered by Cement Australia
- Full PPE and uniforms supplied
- Work with an experienced team of tradespeople
Applications close 9am AEST Monday 23rd September 2019.
Please note a medical, background check and references will form part of the recruitment process.