Finance/Plan Management Officer
About Casa Services
Casa Services is a community based non-government organisation offering a variety of support to people with disabilities. The key purpose of the organisation is to focus on maximizing and developing self-reliance in accordance with an individual’s personal goals, potential and ability.
About the Role
The Finance/Plan Management Officer focuses on providing accurate and timely data entry, asset and plan management services. This includes compiling, tracking and maintaining record of internal organisational assets and maintaining the effective function of Plan Management, a growing service provided by casa Services. This service acts on behalf of the individual participant making claims under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). It requires timely claims on the participant’s behalf, prompt payment of invoices and the timely provision of information to the participant and stakeholders to manage their plan effectively. A strong communication and interpersonal style is essential for this role.
How can I tell if this is for me?
If this sounds like you please apply:
- Relevant qualification in finance related studies or substantial experience in the field
- Demonstrated experience with working in a high-volume accounts receivable/payable role
- Strong analytical, numeric and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in using MYOB, Careview NDIS software or relevant software systems.
- Knowledge or exposure to the Disability Sector will be highly regarded.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have a person-centred approach, with the genuine desire to provide the best quality support for people with disabilities.
- Have strong values and looking to make a difference in the lives of those living with a disability in Central Australia.
What is in it for you?
- Working with great people! Both our employees and participants are top notch. We are a caring and fun-loving organisation that put people first.
- Salary range is a Level 3 in SCHADS starting at $62,7387 and progressing to $67,263.04
- PBI Fringe Benefits
- 5 Weeks of annual leave
- Alice Springs is a great place to live with an outstanding work life balance!
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com expressing your interest for the role. We will forward you an application and position description.
Application Close 24 January 2021
Here at Casa Services we pride ourselves on harbouring a flexible and inclusive working environment. Should you require any specific supports or adjustments throughout the recruitment process and beyond, please advise us and we will be happy to assist.